05 | closet

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Don't Let Me Down | The Chainsmokers

 

Narrator POV

Jimin woke up the next morning, determined to go to work. He hadn't been in two days and he felt like the company was about to go under because of his absence.

He brushed his teeth and absentmindedly walked to his closet. Opening it, he was met with leather jackets, ripped skinny jeans, converse high tops and Givenchy backpacks. He immediately pushed the door closed and shut his eyes.

Wrong closet.

Tightening his eyes shut, he promised to kick himself if he let tears fall, and it worked because his eyes turned dry when he opened them again.

This time he walked to his proper closet and pulled out a white dress shirt and black slacks. Coupling it with a black tie and blazer, he took his pills and was out the door.

As he walked into the office as usual, he earned a lot of stares and lustful looks, as if he was the last candy bar in the store and the office workers were kids with no money to buy it.

Jimin was used to it, however, he was basically the Casanova who had never dated a single girl.

That's right.

Not once, did he ever called anybody his 'girlfriend'. Not once did he ever set his eyes upon another girl and think she was the most beautiful one he had ever seen.

But that didn't mean he was unexperienced.

Oh he wasn't.

He had given away all his firsts, and he honestly didn't even care.

"I dare you to go and tell her that you like her," Taehyung said to Jimin, jutting his thumb at the school's head cheerleader who happened to be sitting in the front of the classroom.

Jimin pushed Taehyung's head off of his desk and groaned, "No that's too mean."

"I doubt she likes you back anyway," Taehyung grunted, finding his place back on Jimin's desk and laying there again.

Jimin feigned a hurt expression and placed his hand on his heart, "What are you trying to say?"

Taehyung cracked a smile before pushing his palm against Jimin's forehead, "Hurry up and do the dare, if not I'm going to tell everybody you still sleep with your blankie."

At that, Jimin shot up out of his seat and sauntered to the poor victim and it didn't take a while because there weren't really many people inside; class was over and the only people who remained were those trying to get some sleep, or some gossip into their lunch hour.

"Jimin-ah!" they exclaimed, when he got closer.

Jimin dropped his face to the floor, but not before turning and shooting death glares to Taehyung (who was giving him two thumbs up in return). His soft voice muttered a slow, "I like you," to the girl who sat in the middle.

She wasn't the first one to hear it however, her posse of followers did and they gasped.

"What?" she mouthed at them and they tried to mouth 'He likes you' to her but she didn't catch on.

One girl got fed up and exclaimed, "He likes you!"

Hearing this made Jimin squeeze his mouth closed and his eyes shut. Did she just have to make it worse?

"Really?" she asked and Jimin didn't say anything, he wasn't allowed to say that it was a dare, and he didn't want to lie, which meant the only thing he could do was just stand there.

But that's not what she had in mind. She fell forward and held onto Jimin's hands. He looked up at her in surprise and she took that time to tip toe and peck his lips.

"Yah!" her friend hissed but Jimin just stayed there, wide eyed.

Taehyung took this as his cue to jump off his seat and run out of the classroom, while Jimin's eyes followed his back, promising to kill him later.

Jimin sighed and pressed the elevator button for his floor number.

"Just one more bottle," Seokjin slurred, raising his hands in an uncoordinated motion.

"Hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed, slamming his fist on the table, "As the eldest, you should be a role model!"

"He's having a bad day," Namjoon cooed, raising his hand, waving the waiter over, "Just leave him be. Yes, one more soju please."

"Five," Taehyung said and everyone turned to him.

"Five what?"

"Five more bottles," he explained, "remember, if one drinks one more, we all gotta drink one more," Taehyung looked at the waiter and held five fingers to him, he nodded and walked away.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Namjoon told him, "Especially since we're all one bottle from being drunk out of our minds, mostly Jimnnie."

Jimin turned and gave him a sideways smile, "It's okay hyung, I can handle it."

When the alcohol arrived, everybody took a swig, and Jimin was completely wrong.

He couldn't handle it.

The moment his head his the table, he went under, but what made it worse was that so did everybody else and Seokjin was left staring at them, shaking his head at how his liquor control was so much better than theirs.

When it was time for them to leave, some of them had opened their eyes and regained a bit of conscious, including Jimin, so Seokjin told Jimin that he would take everybody to the car while he pays for the food.

Jimin nodded and helped Namjoon get Taehyung under his arm and Hoseok under Seokjin's arm before walking to the cashier.

He payed her and sauntered to the exit, but he was too late when a girl suddenly appeared in front of her, she wore eyes of seduction.

Jimin didn't remember anything else, but opened his eyes to the plain white ceiling of somebody else's house. When he lazily turned his head to see who it was (he thought it was one of the boys' houses at first) and saw a girl, whom he had never met before, lying there, it took 2 seconds for him to jump out of the bed, realise he was almost , pick up his shirt and pants off of the floor and, while stammering to the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter