17 | tonight

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : All We Know Ft. Phoebe Ryan | The Chainsmokers

 

Narrator POV

"Hoseok hyung?" Jimin asked, completely stunned, his mouth agape and his eyes wide open.

Chelsea leaned over and glanced at Taehyung, and seeing as his expression was the exact same, they must have met someone important.

"It really is you?" Hoseok's voice broke, lips starting to tremble as he felt his legs give in.

The two lunged for him, securing him in their arms, enveloping him tightly. They could never forget the sentimental guy that Hoseok was. The simplest things would send him off in tears, and right now, they knew he was not going to cope.

"Hyung, it's us, it really is," Jimin whispered, finding himself close to tears as well but for the sake of his hyung he held them in.

"B-But how?" he stammered, pulling away from them, squeezing their shoulders tight to reassure them that he was okay, "I thought you all were..."

He didn't want to finish his sentence, but it was alright because the boys knew what he meant.

"That's what I thought too," Taehyung told him, "Up until I met him a few weeks ago."

"What about Namjoonie and Jin hyung?"

Jimin shook his head, biting his lip, knowing that that fact wasn't going to go well with Hoseok.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I d-don't know where they are, we all split up... the day that Na-"

"I-" Hoseok held his hand up, "don't ever want to hear about that day again."

"Don't worry, hyung, I'm sure they're out there, doing just fine."

Suddenly Jimin felt a tap on his shoulder and he slowly turned around, wiping under his eyes before he did.

"Uh, Jimin," Chelsea whispered, "It's time for you to say your speech."

Jimin looked up and sighed, "I forgot where I was for a second," bringing out his papers, he nodded at Chelsea, "Alright I'm going."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Chelsea POV

The next day, the newspaper headlines were definitely unexpected.

'CEO and secretary, the cutest love story in all of the economy!'

Photos of Jimin and me dancing, laughing and just staring into each other's eyes plastered over billboards and the front page of magazines that I couldn't even afford to buy.

"Okay this is not going to be fun," was what Jimin said while we were driving and saw one board.

"I did not know you were this famous."

"Look at all of this," he pointed at the next newsstand, seeing our faces on the newspapers the man was holding, "You scored big time, be grateful."

"Are you sure you aren't the one who's scored so much? I mean, look at how beautiful I am in that photo."

"I look so much better."

True. "Nope, sorry, I'm definitely the visual in this relationship."

"You wish you were."

This time when we walked into the office, I didn't get the normal looks of envy and annoyingness, instead I got the looks of pure hatred and disgust.

"Yeah, this is going to be fun," I whispered to myself but Jimin seemed to hear and he turned to look at me, "Everyone hates me."

"I don't," he flashed a cheesy grin at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Right, thanks Jimin."

"Let's go," he resumed back to his expressionless face and started walking with me to the elevator. I wonder if anyone around us saw his smile.

Looking around, I observed everyone's expression, and they were just of jealousy, not the faces of people who had just seen an angel smile.

That smile seemed like it definitely was resumed for Jimin's 'special people'.

And I'm one of them.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Days, weeks, went past after that. Jimin and I were still stuck in that first phase of relationships, I have been told by Jungkook and Lucy, the 'relationship expert' couple.

Yes, couple.

We were stuck in the puppy love phase.

A 'phase' I never want to get out of.

I looked forward to every second of the day because I was with him for almost every one.

It's only been a few months, my dating Jimin, but I feel like I've developed something really strong with him.

I know I am in love with the boy but I'm beginning to think that I actually... love him.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked, opening the fridge.

"Can you just get me some water?" he answered from the sofa.

Taking a water bottle for him, and a muesli bar from me, I joined him on the couch, leaning my chin on his shoulder, "What are you looking at?"

He turned slightly, so much so that our lips almost touched.

"Doesn't matter," his gaze lowered and he smiled, crashing his lips on mine.

There was another thing I realised about Jimin in this relationship; he loved physical affection.

"Babe," I heard his raspy voice when he let me up for air.

I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter