12 | weird

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : 아파 | Got7

 

Chelsea POV

"Oh, okay, send them in," I bit my lip, immediately feeling the hairs on my arm stand up.

Who would it be?

The lady stepped aside, revealing two figures behind her. I wasn't sure if it was the lighting, or the tears welling up in my eyes, but my vision went blurry as I looked at them. My knees felt weak and I fell to the floor, feeling my lips tremble and my fingers shake.

"Chelsea?" one figure said and at her voice, I started to let my tears flow, not really caring for what I looked like. "I can't believe it really is you Chelsea!"

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

That day was a weird day. I wore a simple dress, with a small blazer on top. I swear Jimin wore a white button up shirt and black slacks in the morning but when I had gone in to give him lunch, he was wearing a sweater over the top.

I didn't remember him bringing that in the morning.

But what made the day weird was that in the middle of the afternoon, the temperature was dropping, and the thin material of my dress wasn't sufficient enough for me to handle. Jimin happened to walk in right at the moment when I had wrapped my arms around myself to center my warmth.

He raised his eyebrows and pulled his sweater over his head, passing it to me, "Wear this."

I froze.

"Pardon?"

"Wear this if you're cold," he repeated.

"No it's oka-"

"It was a command," he said and it at me again.

"Uhm..."

"Just take it," he set it on the table, "Wear it. I need to go and take care of some things, you go home first."

How did he still sound so cold to me while saying that?

I guess I was just mistaken when I thought that we might have been getting closer.

But then again he just gave me his sweater to wear, maybe I was wrong?

I hesitated from putting it on, but a shiver rang through my spine, making me pulling it over my head.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

I opened the door to the apartment and was met with really uncomfortable silence. But what else did I expect?

After I did my normal nightly routines and lay in bed, I watched the ceiling, drawing mandalas with my fingers until my body just fell asleep.

"Chelsea?" I opened my eyes to hear somebody call my name from the room next door. I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket over my eyes, too exhausted to get out of bed.

"Chelsea," they called again and this time I pushed the blanket off of me and swung my legs over the bed, irritated.

I followed the voice and slowly opened the door to Jimin room, shuffling inside, "Yes Jimin?" I asked but he didn't answer.

I walked closer to him.

"Chelsea please come back," he exclaimed and I realised he must be having a nightmare about his little sister again. I pulled the sleeves of the sweater Jimin had lent me over my hands and leaned down, wiping at Jimin's wet cheeks with them. Climbing into the bed with him (this was purely instinct on my part, how I was raised by my parents) and pulled his head into my embrace. I lay with my head on his pillow and pulled his head close to me. In the moment I wasn't really thinking, I was more relying on my instincts to act, and didn't realise that I was going to be in a very awkward position when I woke up the next morning to see him stare blankly into my eyes.

"H-Hi," I stuttered, feeling my cheeks start burning.

He didn't say anything, just kept staring at me with those eyes.

"Is there anything..."

He just shook his head and stood up, walking to his door and leaving.

I sighed. This is what I get when my instincts just take over all my actions.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"What are you doing?" I asked, eyeing Jimin as he played with the label on his water bottle. It had been two days since that incident and he seemed to act like it didn't even happen... so I went along with it.

He looked to me and shrugged, "Nothing, just bored. For once," I heard the last words as he muttered them under his breath.

"I have an idea," I said, "Let's take turns to ask questions about the other person. Maybe we can get to know each other a bit more."

I waited for him to say something along the lines of 'Why would I want to get to know you better' but luckily he didn't.

"Okay you go first," he sat back in his chair and folded his arms over his chest.

"Uhm," I bit my lip, trying to think of a fitting question, "Are you ticklish?"

He blinked at me.

"What?"

"Are you ticklish?" I asked again.

"Is that what you want to ask me? You get to ask me anything and that's what you want to know?"

"Mhm," I nodded, not understanding what the big deal was.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I said nonchalantly, "REMEMBER you need to answer truthfully."

"Uhm, yeah, I am," he said, almost shyly.

"Alright," I smiled victoriously and made a mental note, "Your turn."

"Are you ticklish?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?"

"What?"

"You can't steal my question!"

"I'm genuinely asking!" he replied, in an equally loud tone.

"Fine," I huffed, rolling my eyes, "I am too."

"Thank you," he said, and I could have sworn he was trying to bite back a smile.

"Mmm," I thought, "When's your birthday?"

"13th October," he replied.

"What?"

"13th October," he repeated.

"No way," I felt my mouth hanging open in disbelief.

"Why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter