25 | thank you

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Science and Faith | The Script

 

Narrator POV

"I'm only driving you to the airport, I'm not coming in and sending you off, okay?" Jimin told Taehyung for the third time.

"If I wanted a ride to the airport I could have driven myself, Chiiiim all the other pilots get sent off by their girlfriends, I'm the only one who walks out alone."

"Am I your girlfriend?"

He shook his head, "But Hoseok hyung always waited for me at the airport when I left before!"

"Ahh why do you have no one else except us too," Jimin sighed, running his fingers through his hair and spinning the steering wheel to turn right.

"Gosh, just be grateful I have you," Taehyung chimed, hugging Jimin's arm.

"Yah! Okay! I'll send you off, just let me drive."

"I love you!" Taehyung remarked, letting go of him and facing the front again.

"Yeah, yeah, you miserable fool."

"I'm not miserable, you just tend to get the flipside of my attitude."

"You are always miserable, which is why I'm not going to let your attitude influence me, and is also why I'm going to ask Chelsea to marry me."

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Say that again," Taehyung turned in his seat, leaning forward to Jimin.

"You're always miserable."

"No! The other part!"

"Oh..." Jimin had a tint of a smile on his lips, "I'm going to ask Chelsea to marry me."

"About time!" Taehyung lit up, sitting back in his seat, "See! This is me, not miserable."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Chelsea POV

I sat there, dangling my legs over the edge of Jimin's desk as I looked out of the wall window behind it. I don't think I could ever get used to a view like this. It was impeccably beautiful. The fact that we could see distances beyond just these few streets, and that we could see the lengths Seoul went to and even further was amazing.

But the sight.

It was just...

Heavenly.

And on top of that, the most beautiful man in the world was sitting right next to me.

"Close your mouth, you're starting to drool princess," Jimin chuckled, with his eyes still focused on the desktop in front of him.

I rolled my eyes, "You are way too cocky for your own good, you know that?"

"Only to you baby," he replied, the smug smile still plastered across his face.

I started to wonder what it would be like if his workers ever saw this side to him, the side that wasn't cold and brutal but instead loving and excessively cheesy. But I guess in a way I'm glad that it's only me who gets to see this Park Jimin, or else it wouldn't be as special.

"Grease ball," I scoffed under my breath and he laughed one more time, before turning his chair and standing up in front of me. "Are you done?" I asked, feeling my eyes light up.

"Nope," he shook his head and walked closer to me, his hands ravelled around my waist.

Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips.

"Shouldn't you be trying to finish then?" I asked, as he brought his face closer to mine.

"Finish... yeah I should be," he smirked and crashed his lips onto mine.

"Babe," I pulled back, searching for his eyes, "Have you realised how far you've come?"

"Huh?"

"Have you realised who you've become? How you've changed?"

"Yeah," he gave me a soft grin, "I guess I just needed the right people in my life."

"I remember back when you didn't even let me drink from the same glass as you, even when you didn't want to drink from it again."

He shook his head, looking down.

"And the time you wouldn't let me sleep until I found you that stupid raspberry flavoured sparkling water."

"Who? Me?" he feigned innocence, causing both of us to burst out laughing.

"Mhm," I nodded, bumping my nose into his, feeling the force of his lips pulling mine closer.

"You know, you're the reason, I'm like this now, right?"

"I told you already, it wasn'-"

"You made me want to be happy again. You made me want to trust again. You made me want to love again."

"Jimin..."

"You know in the beginning, before I had even met you, I had given up on life. I had given up on happiness, on trusting, on loving," he sniffed and I looked up to see his eyes teary and red, making me freeze. "That minute you made me smile, Chelsea, was the minute I figured out, you were going to be different."

He rested his forehead against mine, as if trying to listen to our breathing, our heartbeats and how they couple each other's perfectly.

"Wah Park Jimin," I snorted, not really knowing what to say, punching his arm, "You're being extra cheesy today."

"Chelsea," he said, not opening his eyes, and instead nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, watching how he smiled with his eyes closed, his long eyelashes against his glowing skin.

"Marry me."

"What?"

"Marry me," he repeated, opening his eyes, "I don't think I can take this any longer."

He took a step back and opened his drawer, pulling out a small box.

"It's not easy to love, when you don't know how to," he opened the box, "But I will try as hard as I can to love you the way you should be loved."

"Jimin I-"

"Marry me."

That was when I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his neck.

"Can I... take that as a yes?" he chuckled and I leaned back, looking into his eyes.

I nodded once, twice, cupping his cheeks and locking his lips with mine.

"I need to put the ring on you," he laughed, his breath hot on my skin. I shook my head, kissing him again.

"Later, later."

He laughed more this time and hugged my waist, putting the box on the table behind me, "Okay, okay."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

I opened my eyes to the loud sizzling of oil on the frying pan. A smile pulled at my lips as I jumped out of bed and out the door to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby," I sang, running up to him behind the counter, hugging his back.

"You look cute today."

"No I don't. I have no makeup on and I have pigtail braids in my hair. I look like a 5 year old."

"Nah. You look like the girl I'm in love with."

I tip toed and kissed his cheek. "And yet you said you weren't ever going to say you loved me."

"Love, not loved," he corrected me and turned around, showing me two plates of bacon and eggs, "Let's eat."

"You have work today right?" I asked, putting the first piece of bacon in my mouth, letting the delicious feeling melt in my mouth.

"Yeah," he frow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter