18 | waves

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Mayday | GOT7

 

Chelsea POV

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No, you can't, you can only open them when I say to," I say, exhausted, "How many times do I have to say it?"

"Can I open them now?" he asked impatiently and I kicked his leg. "Ow!"

"Just walk," hissing, I linked his arm in mine and walked down the cobble steps. This was when I was scared; this pathway was way too unique and different for him not to pick up our location.

"Are we there yet?"

"Okay, now you can open your eyes," I said, taking the blindfold slowly from his eyes, just before the large cake plummeted into his face, and my quiet delight at him squirming at the surprise.

Immediately he lunged for the person in front of him, and even though he didn't know who it was, squeezed their waist tight, pulling them into a headlock. Before locking his arm tightly around his neck, Jimin wiped at the cream on his eyes and opened them.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Let go of meeeee!" Taehyung squealed in his tight grip and this sent me into a fit of giggles, but truth be told, whenever these two are together I am giggling non-stop.

"Of course, it's Kim Taehyung," Jimin said one more time before shaking Taehyung and lastly letting him go, "I knew it from the strawberry flavoured cake."

"Really? You remembered?"

"Of course I remember, silly," he knocked Taehyung's head and looked around, finally realising where he was. "Woah!" his eyes rested on the roof of the observatory, finding all the brightest and most beautiful constellations on it, and it wasn't projected there by a machine this time.

"Can I join the party?" a voice approached from the door and the three whipped their heads, seeing a tall figure emerge, dressed in a full black suit with perfectly styled hair.

"Hoseok hyung!" Jimin exclaimed, akin to a child who had just seen their mother, "You're here too?!"

"Yes I am," Hoseok chuckled, wrapping an arm around Jimin, "My little baby's birthday."

"Ewww hyung!" Jimin recoiled in disgust, "I'm only a year younger than you."

"But you'll always be a baby in my eyes," he ruffled the younger's hair, "You're pouting like a child right now."

Jimin regained his normal composure and shook his head, "Chelsea you prepared all this?"

"It's nothing big, really," I shrugged, "I wanted to make it bigger but..." there was no one else to invite.

"It's okay," he walked over to me and rested his lips against my forehead, "It's more than enough."

Before Taehyung and Hoseok could start gagging, Jimin tore away and told us that he was going to go and wash the cake off his face and be right back.

"What happened to your dance studio?" Taehyung asked Hoseok while we waited.

"It's still there!" his eyes lit up, and a broad smile crept across his face, "I go there every so often."

"Do you still teach there?"

"Yeah, when I visit, we have two full time dance instructors there."

"Oh, so it's not facing extinction," Taehyung chuckled and Hoseok looked at him in horror.

"It is my life. If that thing goes under then I'm resigning my own job to get it back and running."

"Only a joke, hyung," he pat his shoulder.

"But I'm looking for a new dance instructor, my current one resigned and is leaving in two months."

"What? Really? Dun, dun, dun..."

"Oh, shush, I'm sure I'll be fine. The dance studio isn't going to plummet just because of one teacher."

"Mmmm yeah," Taehyung nodded, sarcasm dripping from his lips and Hoseok hit his head.

"Be respectful to your hyung!"

"Ow!"

"Well it sounds like we're all back to our old selves," Jimin's voice approached from the door.

I turned and smiled at him, as if he could hear my voice saying Hi just by it. And I think he did, because he mouthed 'Hey' back.

"Is it time to eat?" Taehyung asked impatiently and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"After getting a mouth full of cake?"

"If you don't want to eat, that's all on you," he shrugged and walked over to the corner where we had put all the pizza, "While the rest of us indulge."

"I feel bad now," Jimin said while we started eating the pizza, "I didn't do anything for Chelsea's birthday."

"When's Chelsea's birthday?" Hoseok asked him and then looked to me.

I hid my face, "It's fine," I told him, "This was my birthday wish."

"Her birthday is today too," Jimin said to them and their eyes widened.

"What?"

"Really?" they turned to ask me.

"Yeah," I said shyly.

"Why didn't you-"

"You should have told us!"

Hoseok and Taehyung said together.

"It's fine, really."

Thy insisted on buying me a cake, despite my protests. So Jimin and I were left in the observatory while they went out to buy a cake from the convenience store (nothing else was open at this time of night).

"Who would have thought the crazy girl afraid of heights living across my door would do all this for me?" he said once they left.

I narrowed my eyes at him, watching as he a cheeky smile.

"I was not afraid of heights!"

"Riiiight," he nodded, "Because a person unaffected by heights enters the elevator with her hands covering her eyes."

"One time! It was one time," I whined, punching his stomach. Then I remembered something, and my hands shot to the sides of his body, tickling his waist.

Immediately he recoiled, bursting into laught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter