10 | sister

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Butterfly (Prologue Mix) | BTS 

 

Narrator POV

Jungkook shuffled his feet slowly, finding himself edge closer to Jimin. "H-Hyung?"

Jimin stopped in his tracks and his eyes rested on Jungkook, a flash of recognition ran through them but he just stood there, blinking with empty eyes.

He didn't say a word before turning around and started back out the door.

"No! Hyung! Come back!" Jungkook yelled after him and ran by his side, grabbing his arm. Jimin didn't move and Jungkook took this time to pull him into his arms, burying his head in his shoulder. But Jimin didn't react. He stayed, frozen.

"Hyung I haven't you in so long!" Jungkook cried, his voice muffled in Jimin's coat.

Jimin slowly trying to remove himself from Jungkook's hold and this time he let him.

Without another word, Jimin took a step back and walked away.

Jungkook bit his lip, trying not to let himself cry, especially not in front of Chelsea and Lucy who had run out of the bar onto the street side next to him.

But he took a deep breath and ran down the street again, this time grabbing Jimin's arm aggressively and flinging him around.

"Hyung, don't walk away, please," Jungkook pleaded, looking into his eyes, "Why aren't you saying anything? Please! I'd rather have you scream than stare silently as me like that. Get mad! Throw something! Hit me!"

"What?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook repeated himself.

"Get mad. Hit me," and at those words, Jimin raised a fist, putting all his force in it as he lunged toward Jungkook's face... but stopped.

Jungkook slowly peeled his eyes open to see that Jimin was taking his hand away from his face and sighed, knowing that he wouldn't have done it even if he begged.

"It's so good to see you again, hyung," Jungkook resorted in saying and gave him a weak smile.

Jimin didn't say anything further, but turned and continued walking down the city street to his car, passing Chelsea (who he had not even noticed was there) on the way.

She bowed when he reached him and he stopped walking, giving her a questioning look. "I told you to go and get some rest, and this is where you go?"

"I- Uh-"

Jimin shook his head as if everything was too much to handle and he staggered away. She had the urge to follow right after him but Jungkook pulled her arm back, stopping me.

"How do you know him?" he asked and she turned around to face him.

"Jungkook, that's my boss."

"Boss? I thought you said you worked for the CEO?"

"Yeah, I do."

That was when she saw the realisation run through his face before he ran his fingers through his hair in agitation and walked into his bar again.

"How do you know him?" she asked as she followed him entering behind the bartender's table.

He didn't reply, but instead walked over to some new customers and started serving them.

Chelsea looked over to Lucy who was just idly standing there, the only expression on her face was confusion.

"Who was that?"

"My... boss," she told her.

"No way! So they were right!" he fawned, slipping in the seat next to her, "He is a model!"

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Chelsea POV

When I reached my apartment floor, I walked past Jimin's door, clenching my fist tight, feeling guilt wash over me as I remembered how we had last left off. I tried to keep walking past but my guilt just pulled me back to his door, finding myself knock at it, biting my lips in anxiety.

I was only waiting a few seconds before the door opened slowly and Jimin's head looked back at me with empty eyes.

He must have seen me through the camera.

"Uhm, I just wanted to talk to you about-"

"There's-" he cut me off, "Nothing to talk about."

Wait. Was he mad? Is Jimin mad at me?

As he was about to close the door, I held my hand out and stopped him, "No, I can't have you be mad at me for this, especially since we see each other every day."

"I'm not mad," he defended.

"You're mad."

"No, I'm not," he argued back like a third grader and I couldn't help but smile at him. I had never thought this man could ever be child-like.

"Well, I'm going to explain anyway," I said and almost took a step into his home. "Can I come in?"

He looked surprised at my request but all the more, slowly stepped back and allowed me space to enter. I ignored my first instinct, which was to walk to the sofa myself and get seated because, it wasn't my own home and that he should show me around otherwise it would have been rude of me. So I waited for him and he seemed to get what I was doing because he walked in front and sat at the dining table. I sat at the seat across from him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter