fish

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll look after princess, I promise,” Taehyung said sternly, gripping onto Jimin’s hand.

“Yeah, and I’ll help!” Hoseok chirped and Jimin bit his lip.

“Guys I don-”

“Trust us?” Hoseok asked, leaning down and scooping Hana into his arms.

“Uh…”

Hoseok scrunched his nose at Hana as she giggled.

“Hana, do you want to go back to Uncle Hoseok’s penthouse with Uncle Tae and watch Barbie and eat ice cream?”

“Ooooh! Yes!!!” Hana piped up, turning so fast in Hoseok’s arms that he had to hold tighter onto her to maintain stability. “Daddy can I pleeeeeease?!”

“See? We’ll be great, you go and have fun with Chelsea,” Taehyung pushed Jimin to their bedroom door, “We’ll come back tomorrow!”

“Tae-” before Jimin could call for them to come back, they were both out of the door.

He sighed and opened their bedroom door, seeing Chelsea sitting at her vanity table and starting to do her makeup. Jimin sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her neck, resting his chin on her shoulder as he looked back at the two of them through the mirror.

“Hey babe,” he whispered and she smiled, turning her head and placing a kiss on Jimin’s cheek.

“Hey.”

“I don’t know if you heard all th-”

“I heard it,” she nodded, cutting him off, laughing, “We have the weekend to ourselves.”

“I’m scared,” Jimin let out quickly, causing Chelsea to laugh again.

“They’ll be fine,” she assured him, patting her hand on his cheek, “Okay so where are we going to go today?”

“We should get Hana back,” he told her, standing up and walking to the door.

“Ugh,” Chelsea groaned, spinning around in her chair and watching him open the door. “Jimin if you take one more step, you’re dead.”

“B-But Hana…”

She stood up and walked over to him, taking his hands in hers, “I told you, she’ll be fine. Taehyung and Hoseok love her like their own, they would never let anything happen to her.”

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean their stupid ideas would accidentally cause her-”

“Jimin.”

She gave him a glare and he closed his mouth.

“So what are we going to do today?”

She grinned at her accomplishment, “Oh! Let’s go to Jeju!”

He raised an eyebrow, “Jeju Island? Really?”

“Yeah! Let’s stay in the lodge we stayed in when,” we had our first kiss.

Jimin wasn’t paying attention to what Chelsea was saying as he pulled out his phone and dialled a number. However, she was remembering the last time they visited that island together as she watched him in admiration.

“Hey man, how are you?” he asked into the phone and after a few back and forths, he got permission to use the lodge that night.

“Let’s pack our things,” he kissed her forehead with his hands on her waist and looked over her shoulder at her vanity. “You’re not going to bring your makeup in a big suitcase like you did last time, right?”

“Can’t I?” she joked, focusing on Jimin’s reaction.

“Why?” he exclaimed, “You don’t even need makeup, you look like a goddess without it.”

She chuckled, “Wow that was so kind of you to say.”

“You know I think of you that way,” he deadpanned, his eyes looking tired, “I tell you all the time.”

She slithered her arms through his and around his waist, squeezing him. “You know I love you, right?”

“Yeah,” he said smugly, looking down at her.

“Well?”

“Well what?”

“Aren’t you going to say it back?” she asked and he looked up at the clock.

“We should get ready and leave soon.”

--

“You know last time we visited these gardens I grew jealous of those flowers,” he pointed his chin at the flowers twirled around the pillars. The two of them were dawdling side by side, hand in hand down the concrete path, reminiscing of their past.

“Why?”

“Because you kept looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter