16 | star

Masterpiece | Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Bacon | Nick Jonas

 

Narrator POV

"You're so good," was all that Chelsea could say.

"Nah, I haven't practice in years."

"And yet you're so good. I can't believe the CEO of one of the biggest conglomerate stores in all of Korea can dance as amazingly as you can."

"He was way better back in the day," Taehyung intercepted, "He used to spend almost every waking hour in the practice room."

"Does that mean this boy didn't even study?"

"Right, ma'am," Taehyung saluted.

"And you're a CEO now," she sighed, shaking her head, "I'm having trust issues right now."

"Trust issues? We can't have that," Taehyung snickers and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I studied enough, thank you very much."

"True," Taehyung nodded, "About stars."

"Well I wanted to be an Astronomer! It only makes sense that I study Astronomy."

"How's that career path going for you?"

Jimin looked like he had enough and jumped on top of Taehyung on the couch, him falling back on it.

"Yah! Stop!"

He didn't listen, however, and started to tickle Taehyung, until he let out a very breathy, 'Okay I'll stop mocking you'.

Jimin climbed down, "Thank you."

"I don't even think I'm jealous," Chelsea snorted, "Take him," she shoved Jimin in his direction, "Just take him."

"Yah! No! I don't want to go to this dimwit," Jimin whined and stood up, running behind Chelsea as if she were a shield. "When I have you."

"Ugh," Taehyung faked a barf and sighed, "I guess I should take the hint and leave now. See you two later!"

"No! Stay!" Chelsea tailed him.

"No! Go!"

She turned around and narrowed her eyes at Jimin but he only looked back at her with innocent eyes, shrugging his shoulders as if he hadn't just said that. Behind her, she heard the doors opening and closing, signalling Taehyung's leave.

"Since you wanted to be alone, I'll leave you to-"

Jimin didn't let her finish her sentence because he strode up to her, placing on hand on her waist, and the other cupping her neck. Taking no time to wait, he pulled her lips onto his, startling her. In seconds, she was smiling into the kiss, snaking her arms through his, and around his waist, drawing him closer.

"What was that for?" Chelsea beamed when he let her up for air.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," he replied, staring into the eyes as if they were his own tiny little galaxies, and he was trying to find the reason behind why they were so gorgeous, sparkling brighter than a constellation ever could.

"And yet you invited Taehyung," she laughed.

"Okay, that may have not been our best idea," he shook his head, and she loved the way his hair swayed from side to side, seeming so fluffy but sophisticated at the same time. Instinctively, her fingers flew to them, like metal to a magnet, as she brushed the hairs in front of his forehead, until she had it in a good enough middle parting.

He watched her as she did this, every inch of his body wanting to kiss her eyes that glowed like his favourite star, her hair that was falling over her ears, her lips that smiled ever so widely as she his hair.

With no words being exchanged those few seconds, the two stayed in the dark room, dully illuminated by the various lights coming through the wall window to their side. But this only added to their beauty.

Nothing else could make her more beautiful than the city lights being reflected in her eyes.

But when she smiled, he realised he was wrong.

"This is nice," she broke the silence and finally looked back into his eyes, "I like this."

I like you. "Me too."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

Jimin almost hit his head, jumping back in shock after walking out of his bedroom door to see Chelsea standing right there, staring at him.

"Woah!"

"How could I have not known?" she muttered, shaking her head.

"Known what?"

Chelsea looked up at him, putting her hands on her hips, trying to shoot lasers through her eyes and into his, but his wet hair and the towel around his neck was distracting.

"What? Am I in trouble?"

"Yes you are."

"What did I do?"

"You didn't tell me that you're an amazing singer."

He sighed, rolling his eyes and starting to move past her.

"I'm not done!"

"What?"

"You're actually so good at singing," she said, still looking at him in disbelief.

"When did you hear me singing?"

"Don't try to act all innocent, Park," she warned, and he noted that she was taking up the habit Taehyung and he did to each other when they were mocking the other, calling them by their family name. "I heard your shower singing all the way in the kitchen," she wrapped her arms around his neck, "You wanted me to hear you, didn't you?"

"I didn't even realise I was singing in the shower," he said, trying to free himself from her grasp, but she only held on to him tighter. "C'mon, we have the day off, what do you want to do?"

She lifted her eyes to the ceiling in thought, before she pulled him down, his lips only inches from his. He smiled, thinking he knew where this was going, but she stopped, just before their lips touched.

"Hear you sing again," she whispered and he snorted, pecking her quickly on the lips.

"No."

Finally, tearing away from her, he sauntered to the kitchen bench, sitting on the counter seat.

"Aww why not," she whined, "You're so good! I swear you could pass for an idol at this rate, your singing, dancing-"

"-Looks."

"Looks," she added, and then realised what she had said, lifting her eyes in horror, only to see his cheesy smirk.

"Knew it," he snickered, slapping his hands together.

"Okay but seriously, what are we going to do today?" she started walking away but he was quick to wrap his legs around her and drag her to him, enveloping his arms around her in a bear hug.

"Can't we just stay like this?"

"You do remember we have the ball tonight, right?"

"Oh, yeah, I remember, wait, damn, doesn't that mean you have to leave in like 4 hours to get dolled up?" he glanced at the clock, "5 hours."

"That's right," she pursed her lips together, "Is there anything you want to do?"

"Have you been to the Seoul Observatory?"

"Nope."

"Well then, I know where we're going today."

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"It's so gorgeous," she breathed, spinning in circles in the pitch black room, looking at the ceiling where the image of the stars from the night before were projected. Being broad daylight, they couldn't see the stars in person, but because Jimin knew one of the people here, he got this special treatment.

"It is," he nodded, watching her as he slipped his hand into hers.

She turned to look at him and pouted, "You're not even looking at the stars."

"I wasn't talking about the stars."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter