Your Ice Skate Date

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "UNNNNIEEEEE! STOP IT!" Byul was about to fall over with the amount of laughing she was doing. "Fine then I'll leave you." Byul released her hands of Wheein's waist, Wheein suddenly felt very exposed without her hands there. Byul skating ted forward sneakily looking back at Wheein make sure she was safe while not making it obvious. It was near Christmas time and Wheein and Byul had snuck out for a little secret date. "UNNIE NO WAIT!" "Now what?! You told me to leave you!" Byul shouted accross the empty skating ring. "UNNIE PLEASE COME BA- AHHHH!" "As Byul heard the scream she turned around and as quick as lightning skated towards Wheein as if her life depended on it. Wheein waited for the impact but instead felt herself being held up by two strong arms. She heard panting and slowly opened her eyes. "Don't you ever scare me like that again, got that?" All Wheein could do was nod her head, still in shock from how Byul managed to get from the other side to her so quickly and well... how perfect her lips were looking. Byul finally stopped panting and noticed just how perfect Wheein looked under the moonlight with the snowflakes around her. Byul leaned in closer and so did Wheein, both of them meeting in the middle before their lips connected. Wheein pulled Byul closer eventhough that was physically impossible and deepened the kiss. After that Byul picked Wheein up and decided to hold her hand as they skated. "Byullie Unnie... I love you..." "I love you too." Byul gave her hand a small squeeze with an award winning smile causing Wheein's stomach to do multiple flips. With that Wheein's face also lit up in her custom dimple smile causing Byuli's stomach to also do flips. After a while of laughing and Byul making sure Wheein didn't fall they decided to go to an all night cafe since it was almost 12. Wheein kept close to Byul, almost like a koala with a tree, (a/n: I had to come on. The height difference) Wheein was Ofcourse scared since it was the middle of the night and they were two girls just walking by themselves. Byul sensing the obvious displeasure of her girlfriend leaned in to Wheein, kissed her on the head and whispered in her ear "calm down, I'm with you, nothing is gonna happen." Wheein felt her heart calm down and leaned into Byul.

Byul saw the light from the cafe an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter