Your Lenemies

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She despised every part of her...

ok well not despise that's too harsh... uhhh more like... strongly dislike. Yeah she strongly disliked the older girl and vice versa... It wasn't like they chose for it to be that way it just happened naturally. Both of them being the best dancers in their academy, they naturally became rivals.

Truth be told neither of them had actually ever talked to one another properly other than a cold hello or a "could you please move out of the way?" with maybe a tiny insult added. That was it.

They knew eachother's name, where they were from, their age, only basic stuff like that. Nothing about eachother's personality other than the small gossip whether it would be, "Wheein is so nice..." or "Byul-unnie is so cool, what a girl-crush..." They weren't even in the same dance group... just in the same academy.

That was why they never expected to be put together to create a whole choreo for their academy's showcase...

That was where they were now, it was around 12 AM and both of them were stuck in the studio trying to come up with some type of duo choreo, that showed their 'amazing teamwork' and skills.

Teamwork... the one thing they were missing.

"No no no, that's not how you do it, ufff how can someone be so stupid." Byul rubbed her temples in annoyance, "Oh sorry Byul saesangnim, I forgot you knew everything perfectly right?" Wheein glared at the older girl in annoyance, it had been 5 hours and they hadn't got anywhere, both their prides getting in the way of compromise.

"No look idiot at that point we turn around and- " "Shut up ok. Just follow my lead and try not to get in my way." "Didn't know something so small could be so annoying" Byul muttered under her breath, "What did you say?" Wheein glared at Byul, "I said how can something so small be so annoying and disrespectful!" Byul sighed and ruffled her hair in frustration. 

They now sat on opposite corners of the studio, both their backs against the wall and they glared at eachother. After a few minutes of silence and glaring Byul got bored of it and gave a sigh, "Ok look Wheein-sshi... it's obvious both of us have our own... ideas for the dance right?" Wheein gave a nod while still glaring, "Ok... so how about both of us compromise and mix both of our ideas together?" Wheein stopped leaning on the wall and now leaned closer towards Byul and sat with her legs crossed, "I'm listening..." Byul gave an internal sigh as she heard the younger girl finally give in, "Ok so.. let's see your ideas first then I'll show you mine and then we can kind of... like blend them together." Byul gave a hopeful smile towards the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter