Your Harry Potter AU

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhh they're she was, her wavy brown locks cascading down her red quidditch robe. I still remeber the day we first arrived at school. We bumped into eachother by mistake but for some reason instead of us saying sorry and leaving, she ended up talking to me. It was like love at first sight pretty much, well one-sided love. Not many people knew this but the captain of the slytherian quidditch team liked girls. 

~~Flashback~~

"OMAGOD I'm soooooo sorry, are you okey?" A girl with mochi cheeks questioned "ah yeah, don't worry about it." A girl with a thin but muscly structure answered. "Uhhm my name is Yongsun. Nice to meet you." "The names Byuli. Nice to meet you too." "Is this your first year, it's my first year and well I'm really nervous and when I'm nervous I keep on rambling on and again I'm so sorry for bumping into you and I hope you forgive me for my stupidy, see I'm really clumsy and  well since I'm clumsy I tend to fall down a lot or bump into other people like you an-" "hey! Calm down. I forgive you don't worry and it's also my first year so you're not the only one that's nervous." The one called byul gave Yongsun a smile that went up to her nose. "So what house do you want to be in?" "Hopefully gryfindor." "Same. I've heard that's the house to be in." "Well hopefully we're both in gryfindor and continue to stay friends." "Wha- Friends?" "Yea... unless you don't wanna be." "No no ofcourse." "From now on we are each other's best friends?" "Okey. ;)"

~~End Flaskback~~

We really did meet in the weirdest ways. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter