Your Attention Seeker

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair. She looked at her phone once more before throwing it away on her bed and putting her hands on top of her head, she walked around trying to process all her thoughts. Meanwhile her phone flashed as message after message flooded her lock screen.

She groaned before grabbing her keys, wallet and phone and getting into her matte black porsche carrera and speeding of.

.

She reached the massive mansion and stepped out drawing attention from others, her black tight jeans along with her dark blue blazer and white collared dress shirt causing both guys and girls to flock to her.

She moved forward, ignoring the girl's who were clinging to her and the guys who showered her with compliments and sweet talk. She only had one person on her mind and it pissed her off that the girl could take over her mind so easily.

She walked quickly to the bar and quickly ordered herself a scoth on the rocks before looking around trying to find that one girl. Her pink hair making her stand out Byul easily caught sight of her and she was staring right back.

She grited her teeth as the women sent her a smile, Byul knew she would be here. All her friends had been texting her telling her that she was back and it wasn't the first time something like this happened.

Their relationship was well-known around the music business vut still a secret kept away from the public. It started around a year ago, both of them were getting ready to come back and it was meant to be a duet to bring more attention.

They both had established themselves in the industry and both their companies agreed that it would gather attention if both of them made a song. They both were also known to co-produce and write their own songs which only made it better since this would give the fans a lot of moments if you know what I mean ;))).

A figure enters the recording studio and Byul turns around only to have her breath stolen away. A huge smile adorned the girl's face, her chin dimples showing clearly casuing Byul's heart to beat faster but her knees buckled when she heard the sweet smooth voice. 

"Hi, my name's Kim Yongsun. I'm a big fan." That and a small giggle was all it took for Byul's heart to be stolen

Byul hated herself, hated that she fell for the act, hated that she opened her heart so easily, hated that she let her take control so easily...

They easily got close, bonding over everything from music to food to complimenting eachother's styles... that's when it started. 

Their duet was a huge hit and they were on the promoting phase now, fans ate up their service and they were the biggest thing at the moment. Everyone had noticed their chemistry and both parties friends and family were happy for the succes both of them were having.

They were in the waiting room messing around together until they heard a knock on the door and they seperated. The door clicked open and in came the Seulgi from RedVelvet, "Oh Seulgi-ah?"

Byul smiled as she saw the younger girl, "Unnie, I just wanted to come and give you our new album." Seulgi laughed nervously before handing Byul the album, a blush adorned her cheeks now as she stared at Byul. 

"WAAA REALLY?? I was waiting so I could buy but thank you!" Byul smiled and immediatly hugged Seulgi causing the girl's blush to deepen. 

They heard a cough from the corner of the room and seperated,, sensing the awkward atmosphere Byul quickly introduced them to eachother, "Oh uhh Yongsun unnie this is Seulgi, she's a friend of mine." Seulgi bowed and greeted the older girl but all she got in return was a nod and glare.

"Shouldn't you leave Seulgi-shhi your group was next right?" Seulgi was taken aback by the spite in her tone but instead just went along with it, not wanting to anger her senior, "Uhh yea, I just came to wish Byuli unnie good luck, it was nice meeting you." As Seulgi was turning around she felt a hand on her wrist and as she turned around she was met with a smiling Byul, "Yah are you gonna leave me without a hug?" Seulgi blushed and quickly hugged Byul before leaving.

Seulgi left both of them, one of them was happy while the other was stuck glaring, "Who does she think she is?" "What?" "She's so clingyy with you, does she not understand what personal space is?" Byul was shocked with the words coming out of Yongsun's mouth.

"Yah don't talk about her like that. That's how friends act, me and you are the same." "Oh so your siding her now." "I'm not siding anyone! What are you talking about?"

The next thing Byul knew was that she was pinned against the wall with her hands above her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter