Your Hungry Byul

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BYUL! QUICKLY WAKE UP! IT'S ALREADY 1PM!" Yongsun stumbled out of bed almost falling on the floor, "Unnie what are you doing?" Moonbul's raspy voice rang through the room, stopping Yongsun's movements, "We have a day off today." Yongsun's face flushed finally remembering everything including the events of last night... She looked down and noticed her state... "Ahh! Byul don't look!" She covered herself and stood there awkwardly, Byul ended up getting up and pulling Yongsun to bed, "But I wanna see." Yongsun slowly relaxed after she felt Byul wrap her arms around her and felt the warm breath of her love on her neck. "Byul we seriously have to get up." "But I wanna stay here with you forever," Yongsun was thankful that she was lying down because she felt her legs grow weak after hearing Byul's raspy voice, she felt Byul's lips trail down her shoulder then up to her neck, "hmmmm BYUL!" "What?" Yongsun felt Byul's hands travel around her body and surpressed a moan, then boom... she felt a cold on her neck and turned around to find the bed empty,she looked up and saw Byul putting on some shorts with a t-shirt and heading to the bathroom. "I'm gonna kill that girl."

Yongsun went into the kitchen to start cooking some pancakes after she had cleaned up and put on some clothes;))) , she easily got all the ingrediants and quickly made enough batter for herself and Byul, she poured the batter on to the pan and waited with her hand on her hip. "Goodmorning babe," Byul put her arm through the gap Yongsun had made between her and her arm, "GoD bYUL YOU SCARED ME!" "I'm sorry babeee." Byul did some aegyo knowing it was Yongsun's weak point, "Fine but I'm still angry at you." "Waeeee! What did I do?" "You know what you did." Solar's face flushed at the memory and as soon as Byul saw the tomato face she understood and a smirk lit up her face, "Unnie... I really don't know what you're talking about." This time her voice was deep and sensual, she whispered directly into Yongsun's ear and put her hands underneath Yong's t-shirt, feeling her abs tense..."Could you please tell me Unnie or do I need to figure out a way to... make you tell me." Yongsun gave a small whimper hoping Byul didn't hear it but ofcorse having very sensitive ears Byul picked it up. "Unnie are you ok..." "Yah get off me Moon Byuli!" Yongsun pushed Byul back by sticking out her ... bad idea. Byul did get pushed back but still got a perfect view of her girlfriends , "wow Yongsun, I say thank you for the beautiful view." "SO ANNOYING!" Byul got up and gave Yongsun a hug from the back, "Ok I'm sorry Unnie... How about tonight me and you go out, hmmm?" Yongsun didn't budge, "It'smy treat all you have to do is look pretty... so you don't really have to do much." "Tooo greasssyyy!" Yongsun tried hiding behind her whining but Byul still caught how the ends of her lips quirked up.

"Ok the pancakes are finally ready!!!" Byul took her seat opposite Yongsun and showed her biggest smile, "Waaa Unnie this looks amazing Thank youuuu!" Yongsun blushed and set down the plate inbetween them but just as she was about to pick up a fork and knife Byul stopped her, "Oh Unnie you have some flour on your face here. hahah" Yongsun wiped her cheek trying to get if off, "Is it gone?" "tch. Unnie come here," Byul her thumb and held Yongsun's face in the other, she wiped off the flour and smiled at Yongsun, "There you go." Acting as if nothing happened Byul picked up the fork and knife and cut a piece off the stack of pancakes, she held it up to Yongsun's mouth waiting for the other to eat it. ''Unnie come on, take it." Yongsun slowly took the fork into and ate the pancakes still embarrassed about the whole flour thing, Their whole brunch lasted like that pretty much, Byul feeding Yongsun and also taking bites herself while both of them talked about anything and everything, ofcourse with Byul stealing kisses inbetween. It was around 8pm and Byul was waiting for Yongsun to get out. "Babe!!! We have to go nowww!" "Ok I'm coming!" Solar walked to their living room while fixing her earring and Byul felt her heart beat faster and lose the ability to breath. Dressed in a short red dress with an open back, accentuating her long legs, with black high heels. "How do I look?" Yongsun looked down with a blush on her face, 'SHE CAN'T BE CUTE WHILE WEARING THAT! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter