Your Domestic Wheebyul

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul heaved and sighed as she climbed up the flight of stairs after a tired day of work. She unconciously smiled as she reached her level and saw her apartment door, the thought of the person behind the door making her stomach flip and her heart flutter. She quickened her steps while taking her keys out of her pocket, kind of struggling due to the sheets of paper and folders in her heavy laptop bag. She almost ran into the door as she reached due to her excitement, she fidgeting the keys inside the hole and quickly unlocked the door. She rushed inside as soon as she heard the familiar click of the lock almost tripping over as she saw the little kitten on the floor.

She dropped (read threw) her bag on the couch as she rushed to envelop the baby cat in her arms, "Ohhh my little kkomo, did you miss me? Hmmm, where's your other mommy?" She petted and played with the cat a bit more before letting it go and deciding to finally find the one she had been waiting to see all day. "Honeyyyy I'm hooome!" She let out the cliche phrase as she entered her bedroom hoping to find the love of her life. She smiled as she saw the girl in question come out of the bathroom in an oversized white t-shirt, some short shorts and her pretty face as she towel-dried the back of her wet hair. Byul smiled at the cute girl as the latter's face split into a huge smile showing her cute dimple. Wheein ran to Byul and enveloped her in a koala hug, Wheein revelled in the warmth of her wife's hug, "Hmmm I missed you..." Byul chuckled as she heard the sweet muffled words, Wheein's head was instictivly tucked between Byul's neck and collarbone. Byul moved her head to kiss the top of Wheein's head, making the shorter girl's milky white skin turn into a light shade of pink. "Go and change nowwww! I'll go and make sure dinner's ready." With that Wheein left a goofy smiling Byul in their bedroom.

Byul changed quite quickly, missing the warmth of a tiny little puppy. She headed to their kitchen/dining room and smiled as she saw the little girl playing with her baby, "Kkomooo, where is your mom?! Uff she takes so long... Kkomo you like me better right? Hmmmm?" Byul leaned against the door frame as she watched the little scene in front of her. Wheein asking the tiny cat questions while playing with it's paws and nodding her head as if she understands when the cat gave out a meow. Byul silently creeped behind Wheein, thinking that the girl had enough waiting time, "I'm pretty sure Kkomo like me better even if your it's mother." Byul gave out a laugh as she saw the girl's red face, "SH- shutup and eat!" Byul laughed as she pulled Wheein into a ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter