Your Pregnant Yongsun

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: YES THIS IS ANOTHER GENDER BENDER WHERE BYUL IS A GUY. I MEAN HOW ELSE IS YONGSUN MENT TO GET PREGNANT  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul gave another sigh as he looked at his girlfriend, "Yongsun... right now, really?" Yongsun gave another pout and a nod. Byul got up with a huff as he quickly stuffed his feet in some shoes, all the while Yongsun just enjoyed the view of his and his really low sweatpants. He ruffled his hair as he looked for his jacket, "DO YOU REALLY NEED A BLUEBERRY CHEESCAKE FROM THIS SPECIFIC SHOP AT 3 AM!" Yongsun nodded at home, "Yea." He looked at her with wide eyes as she simply stared at him, "Oh my god... what I do for you..." He silently mumbled to himself in frustration. While he was having his own mental breakdown his amazing girlfriend just stared at his perfect 8 pack. 'What's more delicious... him or the cheescake..?' While Yongsun was having her very serious dilemma Byul had already gotten his hoody over him and was currently searching for his wallet and keys.

He finally found it and ended headed out leaving a 1 month old pregnant Yongsun. He reached the shop quickly since it was near their apartment but he completly forgot about the chances that THE SHOP MIGHT BE CLOSED SINCE IT'S 3 AM... Byul rubbed his temples again in frustration, "I can either knock on the door and wake up the women who live upstairs, hoping that she owns the bakery orrr I can head home and hope that Yongsun is asleep..."

Byul gave a huff as he walked towards the door and he started knocking as loud as he could, "EXCUSE ME ANYBODY!" Pretty son he started hearing noises from upstairs and then they slowly started travelling down. A door opened letting a bit of lighting enter in the completly dark bakery. He stood by the door and waited as he heard footsteps get closer and closer... suddenly he was met with an old lady probably in her 70's or late 60's, she wore a long nighty with round glasses and rolls in her hair, she had a huge glare on her face directed at Byul. She unlocked the door and silently looked at Byul for a good 10 seconds before giving him an earfull, "DID YOUR PARENTS NOT TEACH YOU THE CONCEPT OF TIME YOU BASTARD! COMING TO MY HOUSE AT 3 AM THINKING THAT IT'S FINE TO BREAK MY DOOR! WHAT DO YOU WANT EH? TELL ME BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" At the mention of the police Byul's eyes widened and he started waving his hands in front of the women frantically, "NO NO NO NO! NO NEED TO DO THAT!" "Then what do you want you little punk!" "I just... I need your blueberry cheesecake... FOR MY GIRLFRIEND!" He added the end just to let the woman understand the situation, The women's eyes widened in fury, "DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND THINK SHE OWNS THE WORLD OR SOMETHING!" "NO NO NO!" Byul gave a sigh and rubbed his temples for the nth time today... "She's pregnant and she's having a craving..."

The woman's eyes softened as she took in the state of the young man, his ruffled hair and tired eyes. "Come in you little punk..." With that she went into her bakery and the lights, a confused Byul following her. "I'll check if we have cheesecake in the back, you wait here." "Wait! She said she want's the blueberry cheesecake." He gave her a sorry smile and looked at her pleadingly. The woman smiled and gave him a nod before entering the back. Byul fell on a chair with a huff and smiled to himself as he closed his eyes 'I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes and...' Byul couldn't finish his thought as he fell into limbo.

About an hour later he was being shaken awake, and was met with the old lady's face, "Here you go punk... I had to make a fresh one." "Oh.. you really didn't have to... thank you, thank you very much." The woman smiled at him as he looked at her with a dumb face, resembling a kid. "Oh! I'm sorry, how much do I owe you?" The woman smiled at him again before shaking her head, "Don't worry, it's all on the house." Byul's eyes widened before he vigorously started shaking his head, "No no no no no. I can't do that! You just made a fresh cheesecake and you're even giving me the full thing, I can't take it for free as well." "YAH! Listen to your elders ok! If you don't take it for free I won't give it to you at all." Byul sighed and his shoulders slumped, "Seriously?" The woman nodded at him with a smile on her face, "Fine. But next time I come here I'm gonna buy so many things got it?" The woman a smirk at him, "Sure punk." 

With that the woman shooed him out of her shop and closed the door on Byul, "Now to Yongsun." From inside the shop the woman smiled at Byul, "A good kid..." The woman smiled to herself as she started heading upstairs. Byul quickly ran to his building and headed upstairs only to be met with a sleeping Yongsun. Byul groaned but then chuckled to himself, "The things I do for her..." Byul put the cheesecake in the fridge before heading back to their room, he took of his hoody and tossed his keys and wallet aside. Then he snuggled back into the bed next to Yongsun, he felt her move closer to him and cling to him, "Where did you go Byul-ah?" He heard the muffled sounds as he looked at the girl who had tucked her head in his neck, "I went to get my beautiful girlfriend a blueberry cheesecake she desperatly needed..." Yongsun chuckled, "I didn't think you would actually go and get it." "I'd do anything for you, what makes you think I wouldn't get up at 3 AM and go run to some specific bakery to get you a blueberry cheeseake hmmm." Yongsun smiled and took in a huge breath, "I love you." "I know." Byul gave a chuckle before properly replying, "and I love you too but we need to get some sleep if we wanna wake up before evening ok? Goodnight babe." Byul gave a kiss on top of Yongsun's head before bringing her closer and closing his eyes.

.

.

.

They were now only 3 months in and the baby bump had grown a bit as well as her thirst meter. You ask how Byul knows her thirst meter had grown was because the amount of times Byul had caught Yongsun staring at him like a piece of meat or when she bit her lip while staring at him. The amount of times she grabbed his or stared at his... front. The amount of times her fingers feeled his abs and the amount of times she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter