Your Sad Memory

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It broke everything... It destroyed everything... They destroyed everything.

Everything turned upside down in a matter of seconds, from being a lovey dovey couple to controlling and overprotective lovers.  The sweet memories they shared were now covered up with the many fights and accusations of unfaithfullnes. It got to a point  where they would have a huge fight about who did the dishes and would make up with rough .... not the best relationship. Their friends had noticed the sudden hate both 'lovers' felt towards eachother, how they would always have a sour expression on their face when they looked at eachother intead of the usual loving smile they would send eachother.

It was all fueled by jealousy... mistrust...

"I gave you all my love and this is how you treat me! You insult me, critique everything I do!" "You need to let it go... I'm just trying to help you..." "By brining me down! By telling me evrything I do is pathetic and sad! How I it would be better if I just killed myself!" Yongsun just stared with a blank and cold face, she stared hard at Byul. Byul stared back, her hands clenched in frustration and anger. Minutes passed in complete silence before Byul broke it, "I'm over it... I'm done." With that she picked up her jacket and left the cold apartment... Yongsun just stared at the door, she didn't move a muscle, she didn't say anything... just stared before a lone tear escaped her eye.

This wasn't unexpected, it had started long before this... only a year into there reltionship had Yongsun started doubting Byul.

"That's not how you do it." "Care to teach me miss Yongsun-shii" Byul gave a small laugh as she looked towards her girlfriend but the smile that had grown onto her face in the past seconds dropped as soon as she saw her girlfriend's cold stare. "Ofcourse I need to do, I forgot you are useless." With that Yongsun moved past Byul to continue the cleaning Byul was so 'bad' at, leaving a confused Moonbyul to dwell in her thoughts. 

An hour had passed and Yongsun had left, saying some lame excuse. Byul now sat stiffly while watching some TV. She felt as if she was at some stranger's house and she couldn't feel comfortable at all, her legs completely straight just like her back against the back of the sofa, her hands placed neatly on her lap. Almost the exact opposite of a few months ago whne she would lay down comfortably.

Byul heard the door unlock and turned her head instictivlly, she was met with an annoyed Yongsun, "Yongsun-ah what's wrong?" Byul noticed how Yongsun cringed at the endearment but quickly covered it up with an icy stare, "Nothing. Everything is perfect." With that she left the room and headed to the bedroom, Byul was about to follow when she was halted by a voice. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight, don't try to come in." Byul stood there like a gaping fish which wasn't missed by the owner of the voice, "What's wrong with your face, it looks ugly. I feel like vomiting now thanks." It was so melancholic, normally words like that would make the couple laugh and be happy but instead it hurt them.

Byul quickly fixed her face but still stood, "Yongsun tell me what's wrong." "Like I said everything's perfect, if you don't want to sleep on the couch maybe you could crash at some other girl's place. Hani, Wheein, Kisum, Hyejin or maybe you would prefer Krystal." Yongsun had now turned to face Byul straight on, "What are you talking about?" "Don't act surprised, you don't think I noticed the stares and hand holding or maybe the small smiles you send eachother hmm." "Are you seriously accusing me of cheating because I smiled at another girl or because I held her hand! Wheein's one of my closest friends SHE'S ONE OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS!" Byul had turned red due to the sudden shouting, she was angry, no she pissed that her girlfriend would even think of  her cheating with one of their closest friends. "You know what if you're not gonna respect me in my house and shout at me you can get the out and sleep on the streets for all I care!" With that Yongsun pushed Byul out and locked the door.

They stopped talking, they stopped hanging out, they stopped everything. Their friends had gotten worried and decided it was best if they somehow fixed everything between the two exes. Wheein went to Byul and Hyejin decided to go to Yongsun.

"Excuse me sir, have you seen a skinny lady, a few centimeters taller than me, silver hair." "I think you mean that lady over there." Wheein thanked the older man and headed towards Byul. She ended up at some shady broken bar filled with old erted men. 

Wheein walked toward Byul, also noticing the amount of shot glasses around her. "Byul-ah..." The girl in question lifted her head and turned towards the direction of Wheein, a smile immediately growing on her face. "Now now wheepup this is no place for a little girl like you." Byul gave a small laugh but it died down slowly, "what are you doing here anyways?" "Let's go home." At those words Byul's face dropped, "if you came here to pick me up and drop me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter