Your Cool Byul

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Best Couple awards goes to... ERIC NAM AND SOLAR!" The mans screams out loud the winner and the other members start jumping for joy.. all except for one, 'wow...she won best couple with that guy...' Memories of earlier that night passed through Moonbyul's mind...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

"OMO BYUL! What am I gonna doo!" Byul pulled in Yongsun for a hug and tucked the latter's head in her neck, "Babe... don't worry, You're gonna do amazing ok?" She moved her head back to look at Yongsun's face, her eyebrows were kinitted together and she had a cute pout on her face. Her hair had been tied back in a low ponytail along with her elegant white dress, she looked like actual royalty in Byul's eyes, "...a princess..." Byul muttered to herself, Yongsun had caught the remark and blushed deeply, "YAH! Now's not the time for you to be greasy!" Yongsun attacked Byul's arm with weak punches, leading to a confused Byul to snap out of her day dream state, "Eh? Unnie why are you hitting me! What did I say?" Hearing Byul's tone Yongsun understood she wasn't joking around making her blush harder since the remark was what Byul actually thought she looked like... "It's nothing." Yongsun had a cute pout on her face again, Byul looked at her girlfriend of 7 months and a smile lit up her face, "Yongsun you look beautiful ok? You're an amazing person and your really funny, don't worry about anything because everything is gonna be fine.. If it's not you can always call me and I'll be there ok?" Yongsun looked up and made eye contact, she saw the warmth and love in them causing her to heat up even though they were standing outside in the snow. Byul gave her a kiss on her forehead leaving it their for a few seconds before sending Yongsun off. "Bye unnie!"

~~~END FLASHBACK~~~

Byul put on a smile not wanting the kids to get worried, "Unnie look Yongsun unnie is so surprised she's stuttering so much. hhaha" Wheein had started laughing while trying to hold the phone along with Hwasa, Byul just smiled and nodded her head, "Hey kids, I'm feeling really tired so I'm gonna head to sleep, if you stay up until Yongsun comes home tell her I say congratultions alright? Night kids!" "Ok Unnie goodnight!" Both of them shouted in sync before quickly going back to staring at the tiny screen in Wheein's hand. Byul dropped the fake smile after she left them and ran her hand down her face, "Byul you should be hapy and support her. She is your girlfriend, she has just won an award. Be happy." After giving herself a quick pep talk she continued to head to her room (Yongsun's room that they started sharing) but stopped halfway... 'For tonight I'll sleep in my room... no problem with that.' So Byul continued walking but stopped walking a door before Yongsun's, which was her's. She entered and quickly changed to a muscle tee with sweatpants, after brushing her teeth she headed to bed, "It's almost 3 am, where is that girl?" Byul remembered she was in her own room and that Yongsun was probably having fun with the WGM crew. With a huff she turned around on her back and tried sleeping, eventully falling into a deep slumber.

The next morning Byul awoke with something on her... She slowly opened her eyes, noticing a head of light brown locks on her chest and an arm wrapped around her waist... Byul looked at the hugger's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter