Your Frustrated Byul

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been five months... FIVE FREAKING MONTHS!!  I'm seriously starting of hitting Wheein up for her offer... best part Yongsun had no idea what was wrong... and you guys don't either. Sorry my bad...Uhhmmm so me and Yongsun have been together for a year, we have taken eachother's firsts, been with eachother through ups and downs, etc. Ler's just say we're a really good couple and balance everything pretty well... It all started around five months ago when Yongsun had gotten popular due to her solo promotions, I was ofcourse was happy that my girlfriend was getting attention for her amazing talents and was making a name for herslef other than Mamamoo's leader. Little did I know these promotions would take an effect on our relationship, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm happy she's made a name for herself and is making friends but I MISS HERRRRRR! Frankly I only noticed this problem around a month ago, she had come back home with a tired smile on her face, and after only a quick cuddling session, dinner and two or three kisses she said she was going to sleep... You read that right.... TWO OR THREE KISSES!!!! I know "relationships shouldn't depend on kisses and it's about how they feel about eachother..." heard enough of that on dating advice videos and yes I did search them up and yes I watched around 500 and no they did not help me at all. Back to the main point! I mean imagine you and your imaginary boyfriend/girlfriend, you had a healthy intimate relaionship and you getting funky in the sheets at least twice a week... I know it's weird but like come on just listen. Now imagine that stops completely and the only 'intimate' contact you have is like maybe a kiss per day, A KISS! Everybody had noticed my  I mean ummm... frustration... yea frustration. Wheein had even come up to me and said to hit her up if the hormones got to much, I mean I denied straight away since I would never cheat on Yongsun but I'm seriously thinking of doing it now.

Speak of the devil, I hear the door open and her call out, "Byul-ah? I'm home!" She enters with a cute smile that stays stuck on her cute face eventhough I'm obviously sad pouting and waitng for her to ask me what's wrong... wow that sounds so pathetic... eh, I am pathetic. She falls down on the sofa and starts hugging me, "How was your day babe?" Awww she called me babe, maybe I can forgi- Nope stay strong Byul. "Yea, it was good. Boring without you being busy and stuff but good." YEP YEP THAT WAS A SMOOTH HINT! "That's nice, you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter