Your Greasy Yongsun

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byul!" "Byul!" "Byul!" Moans filled the room as Byul smiled at her love... "Byul!" "Byul!" Byul continued to satisfy her amazing girlfriend. Sweat covered both their bodies as the other's back arched, her brown wavy locks sticking to her face and then falling around her body... "BYULLLL!" The room was filled with an earth shattering scream. Byul leaned up to kiss her,"I love you Yongsun." "Byul." "hmmm?" "Byul." Now Byul was confused, what was happening and why'd she suddenly turn serious, "Byul wake up." Suddenly realization hit her and her whole world turned white.

Byul jumped up in her bed "AH! Thank god you're finally awake Byul." Standing their was the one and only main character of her dream, Yongsun. "Oh Unnie... Hi." Byul stared at her very awkward, Yongsun continued to talk but it it just went through Byul's head. Byul just continued to stare at her perfect face, her cute pout was on, her red lips complimenting her soft white skin. "Byul get up now." Byul was brought back to her senses and suddenly her face flushed, memories of her dream came back to her head and it wasn't helping that Yongsun was just staring her down, "Byul!!! I love you!" She shook her head and tried getting up. "Byul, You ok?" AHHHHH! Hearing her name being said that way compared to her dream... God Byul needed to get herself sorted. As Byul was stuck in her thoughts she didn't notice Yongsun creep closer and she was too late because just as she looked up she felt a soft hand on her forehead, "Byul, you're really hot." AHHHH! DON'T SAY THAT! "Are you sure you're ok?" Byul couldn't speak, their faces only had probably a difference of 3cm and well Byul still hadn't recovered from her little fanatsy. She quickly jumped back and quickly ran to the bathrooom while shouting, "Don't worry Unnie I'll be fine!" "Eh what's wrong with that girl?" Yongsun headed to the kitchen still confused about what just happened.

Byul came out and headed to the kitchen, still trying to figure out why she had that dream. "Do I like her? I mean yea I've always knwon that... but something like that has never happened... AHHH to frustrating!" Byul ruffled her hair and went to the kitchen, bad choice. Standing in really really realllly short shorts and a baggy t-shirt that made it look like she was wearing nothing underneath was Yongsun. She turned around and had the cutest smile on her face, "Finally you're here. I made pancakes." Byul's face was lit up with a lopsided grin 'I could get used to this... WAIT NO I CAN'T! STUPID BYUL!' Her grin quickly slipped of her face and was replaced with a pout. "The kids have gone out today so it's just the two of us." 'WHY OF ALL THE DAYS POSSIBLE WOULD THOSE TWO GO OUT TODAY! LIKE SERIOUSLY' Byul quickly changed her frown to a smile right on time as Yongsun turned around with a ceramic plate that was topped with a huge stack of pancakes. "Waaaa Unnie you really didn't have to." "I wanted to, for my favourite star. hahah" Byul blushed at the comment 'Come on Byul you're ment to be greasy...' Byul just stayed silent and looked down 'What's up with this girl today? Ahhh I see what's going on she trying to be cool,' thought Yongsun 'two could play that game.' Yongsun reached and cut a piece of the pankcakes, she held it to Byul's mouth surprising the other, Byul ate it but got a bit of sauce on her lips so she went to it but instead felt a pair of soft fingers, Yongsun had reached to take the sauce of and what surprised Byul even more was that after because... BOOM! Yongsun took the fingers that had sauce on them and... on them... 'WHAT THE ACTUAL IS THIS GIRL DOING!!! HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!' Byul's mind filled with incoherent thoughts about Yongsun and her brain ended up shutting down. Yongsun continued eating like nothing happened but internally was laughing her off. Byul kept on eating everytime Yongsun offered, very careful on where the sauce was. "Byuli let's go out." "Unnie I was actually gonna go to the studios to practice some dance." Byul really needed to get away from Yongsun and dancing was the one of the main things that calmed her down. "Ok great I'll come with." "Unnie you really don't have to, wouldn't you rather spend time with some of your friends." "Nah, I can practice some too." Byuli's plan was already failing and it hadn't even started.

They headed to the studio together, preferring to walk their instead. Byul had worn some weatpants with a muscle tee while Yongsun wore black leggings a very tight ftted t-shirt that hugged her curves. They en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter