Your Possesive Solar

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE FIRST TIME

Solar being the AMAZING and GREAT girlfriend she was decided to visit her her girlfriend to help with her filming since she was such a SUPPORTIVE girlfriend.

As you can tell Yongsun was a very amazing and perfect girlfriend so the reason why Moonbyul, her girlfriend, was flirting with all these girls right in front of her face was still unknown.

Yongsun glared at all the girls who were hugging and clinging to her Byul, while the object of the clinginess didn't do anything to stop them.

They had a small break on set and Yongsun was expecting Byuli to run to her like those dramas (ironic since they were shooting a drama) but just as Byul was about to make her way over to her she was swarmed by her fangirls A.K.A her cast mates.

Yongsun watched each and every detail, how Somi pressed herself against Byul's side, how Yooa clung to her back, how D.ana or Eunae put her face waayyyy too close to Byul's while she asked the older girl question. She also noticed how Sohee and Sujeong held both her hands and kept playing with the girl's fingers 'Those are my fingers... well... they were in me last night.' (A/N: I hate myself shidhskd)

But the main person... her life long rival... (well not life long technically BUT EVER SINCE SHE STARTED DATING BYUL) Kang Seulgi. Yes. The ace of everything, talented in singing and dancing and also known for her sharp and beautiful looks. Who wouldn't fall for a girl like her right?

Well apparently the only girl that Kang Seulgi wanted wouldn't fall in love with her. It was a known fact between both female groups that 'Moonsun' was a real thing and 'Moonseul' is what Seulgi wanted instead...

*Cue old cowboy music*

They stared at eachother, Yongsun could only see Byul's back, her hair and the rest of the girls but she wasn't paying attention to any of that. She focused on the girl who was pressing herself into Byul's front, the girl who had her head on the shoulder of Yongsun's girl and a smirk displayed on her face as she stared straight at the brunette a few meters away as she slowly fisted Byul's hair and pushed there bodies closer.

They stared right at eachother, Yongsun with a glare that could kill and Seulgi with a smirk that could rival prince charming's, electricity shot in betweeen their eyes and both of them tought the same thing, 'Let the games begin...'

.

Sadly Byul had been called over by the writers leaving the girls to go meddle in themselves while Yongsun just huffed and went to go and sit on one of those resting chairs and go check on her phone for any messages. She scrolled through messages replying to some important ones or those from her close friends and family.

She suddenly felt someone looking over and felt a shadow over her. She looked up hoping it was the one she was waiting for but it was th last person she wanted to see, "Yongsun unnie! What are you doing here?" Yongsun only glared in reply before looking back to her phone.

Truth be told she was friends with Seulgi, ofcourse she was, who wouldn't be? But the only time they became enemys was when it came to Byul... which was most of the time...

"Come on Unnie It'll be fun?" Seulgi smiled at the older girl who only glared, "I'll call Irene." Seulgi just laughed before leaving the brunette by herself once more.

Yongsun kept on looking out for Byul but by the time the writers let her go they had to go back to shooting, Yongsun just groaned and whined a bit before finally huffing and resorting topout as she watched Byul.

The girl noticed and quickly shot her a smile before continuing on with the scene, Yongsun only gave a sigh before she continued watching her girl.

.

The shooting finally ended and before the girls could crowd Byuli once more Yongsun sprinted towards the slightly taller girl and jumped into her arms.

She could feel glares as the other girls watched as Byul stumbled a bit back before securely putting her arms around Yongsun's waist while Yongsun's arms went around Byul's neck.

Byul slightly lifted the girl causing her to scream and Byul's laugh filled her ears causing her to blush, Byul put her down and Yongsun started her assault of punches and whines towards the blonde girl.

Byul grabbed Yongsun's wrist before pulling the girl towards her and kissing her on the lips, Yongsun slowly stopped resisting and melted into the kiss.

Both of them seperated forgetting where they were for a moment before Yoaa cleared , "So... Byul Unnie... Is she your girlfriend?" They both stared at the girls who were now openly gawking, while some secretly glared, "Oh... I thought it was pretty obvious?" Byul just had a look of confusion on her face as she looked at the girls while Yongsun turned into a tomato.

The other girls sighed causing Byul to deepen her confused look but Yongsun just smirked in victory.

.

.

.

THE SECOND TIME

Byul had finished shooting everything for her variety show and now they (her and the rest of the princess') only had to shoot the debut stage. 

Everyone had noticed the change of attitude Yongsun had towards the slightly taller girl as well, well other than the girl herself. Yongsun had become much more clingier than before always keeping contact with Byul both physically or digitally. 

If they were standing she would always stick to the girl's side, either back hugging her or maybe just holding a finger, it didn't matter what type of contact as long as there was contact.

If they weren't together Yongsun would always be texting her, whether it was saying a random "I love you" or sending her dumb videos of herself using face filters, she would always be sending Byul something... sometimes even one of those pics WINK WONK (A/N: I hate myself)   

Yongsun had quickly video called Byul saying she missed the girl's face, Byul being Byul immediatly said yes and called the girl not noticing her... 'state' per say.

DRING DRING*

"YONGSUN-AHHH! I MISS YOU!" Yongsun was greeted with a shouting Byul causing her to laugh but that stopped wehn she saw the two hands wrapped around Byul's neck.

'Unless she grew two arms right at the back of her shoulders, those shouldn't be around her' Yongsun stopped laughing as a small frown unconciously crept up to her lips and her eyebrows creased together causing a few lines to appear on her forehead.

"Yonggie what's wrong?" "Byul-ah... Who's arms are those?" "Oh it's Yooa!" A smile adorned Byul's face as she lifted her phone up a bit so the camera could capture the younger girl on placed on her back.

"Hello Yongsun Unnie!" Yooa excitedly greeted Byul with a child like smile, out of courtesy Yongsun shot a small smile towards the kid... before completely ignoring her.

"Why is she on your back Byul-ah?" Byul gulped as she noticed the dark aura around the girl even if they were on video call, "Oh uhhh Yooa said she was feeling tired so I said I'll carry her to the shoot and... yea..."

Before Yongsun could say anything Yooa interupted and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter