Your Wrong Choice

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I regret everything... Every single thing I said... Every single action I made... Every single choice I could have made... That one choice I could have made...

Why... Why was I that stupid... I mean she did call me Yeba for a reason... I was her yeba and only she was allowed to call me that... but no, he started calling me that after... after that god awful show. If only I hadn't... If only I hadn't accepted to be on that show, if only I had stayed with her and never met him.

"Yongsun-ah... I know I shouldn't feel this, that I shouldn't even think of you this way but... Would you go out with me?" Byul rubbed the back of her nape, a nervous habit of hers. I just stood in shock as she stood in her house. Byul had called me before and told me that she was coming over because she had to tell me something important. She just stood there and I could see the amount of love and hope in her doe eyes as they stared right back into my own pair but that eye contact was broken as my phone gave a beep as a sign that I just received a message. I looked down and saw who it was from and what it was about.

Yoon Ddong: Hey Yong Ddong... I was just wondering if maybe me and you could go out some time, maybe to dinner :))))

I looked back up to Byul and then back to her phone, "Let me guess... It's Eric isn't it. He asked you as well huh?" Byul gave s dry chuckle before silently muttering "..." I heard it even though I wasn't supposed to and my heart broke evn more as I saw Byul on the brink of having a breakdown in front of me. "Byul-ah... Look it's ju-" "It's ok Unnie... I don't even know why I had some hope... Have fun with him..." WIth that she left me all alone in my apartment.

Yoon Ddong: So? What's it gonna be?

Honestly I didn't know anymore...

She didn't give up after the first time tho, she gave me one more chance to take the leap with her... Right before they became a thing. Right before she found happiness with another person and not me.

A few months had passed since that night, me and Eric were going well but I missed Byul, the first few weeks we didn't talk since it was too awkward but one night she came to my apartment at night with a nag full of snacks and acted completly normal but then slowly by slowly we spent less time together. Eric was one of the major reasons why and I was pissed off since I pretty much saw him almost every day but then again shouldn't a girlfriend be happy her boyfriend texts her so much... He always interuppted when me and Byul would spend time together, could it be becuase it's my time with Byul... But another major reason was Byul had found another best friend. Seulgi from Red Velvet to be exact. The members had always known eachother and were friends but everyone could tell that Seulgi and Byul were very close but I never thought that the younger girl could replace her place as Byul's bestfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter