Your Mafia-Girl Solar Part.1

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No." The girl kept her face staright as she stared at her frustrated father with cold eyes, "Yongsun-ah you have to understand this is for your own safety." "I said no. My personal private life is the only thing that's not affected by your stupid mafia life so don't drag me into this. please..." Yongsun's cold facade cracked a bit due to her father's desperate face but she still stood firm. To people looking at this scene it would seem like a normal father daughter confrontation moment but what they didn't know what that there were 2 pistols secretly hidden in her father's study table and there were around 5 armed men outside guarding the little home office. "Yongsun-ah I've attacked 3 times in the past week, you know normally I wouldn't do this and respect your wishes to stay away from my life but one bodyguard is all... Just to make sure you're safe please." Yongsun noticed the wetness threatening to fall from her father's eyes as she tried hard not to give through, she gave a frustrated sigh and ruffled her hair as she finaly gave up, "Fine but they better not be obvious and they better not meddle with my life other than protecting it." "Yea yes ofcourse Yongsun-ah. Thank you for understanding." "Yea yea.." Yongsun exited with a bored tone and gave a huge sigh as she closed the door. "..." She quietly muttered as she headed up to her room passing the familiar faces of guards and guards that littered the house. "He better be hot." 

.

.

.

"What now?" Yongsun was in the middle of finishing up some homework and her favourite song had just come on shuffle when she was interuptted by some guard, her father had called her to tell her some news, "Ughhhh this must be something stupid." She entered the cold office, some place she had gotten used to since she was 5. "What did you want?" "Ahhh Yonggie-" "Don't call me that." She cut her father cooly, "Uhm Yongsun-ah this is your bodyguard Moon Byuli." He gestured to a women who was covered from shoulders to toes, she had a skinny body but you couldn't notice due to the layers of clothing. Her silver ash gray hair went down to her mid-back flowing beautifully down her shoulders. She was wearing dresspants with dress shoes and on top she wore a white sweater with a long coat. "Hello Yongsun-sshi it's nice to meet you." The girl gave Yongsun a small smile which she reprocriated with a cold stare. "This is the girl. I thought I would at least get a guy who could be able to carry me much less a girl like her." She completely dismissed Byuli and instead decided to look directly at her father, "Yongsun-ah I assure you that she is the best of the best and you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." "Actually you should, a cover can tell you a lot about a book, whether it's a sappy teen romance angst book or if it's a nerdy fanatsy sci-fi, etc." "Yongsun-ah I wouldn't hire her for you if I knew she wasn't good." "Ok whatever, is that it?" "Actually I was hoping you two could get to know eachother and layout some rules and such completely on your terms ofcourse." Yongsun rubbed her throbbing temples, she really wasn't in the mood for this, "Fine. Moon Byuli was it? Follow me." Byul gave a quick bow to Mr.Kim before following Yongsun out the room and heading upstairs.

They entered Yongsun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter