Your Unrequited Love Story

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one would expect this at all... well maybe a few but THEY WOULDN'T EXPECT EXACTLY WHO SHE LIKED!...

Well for startes SHE is the captain of the basket ball team, Miss Moon Byuli and the girl she liked... well it was none other than her bestfriend Miss Kim Yongsun. Yes you read it right, it said Miss and it also read her bestfriend.

For Yongsun, well she didn't really care about love that much. A few guys had gone after her and she tried but she never really felt anything. She wasn't really the type to open up to people easily, it was a miracle she even had one friend, she somehow ended up with three.

Byul had decided it was best that she kept her feelings to herself hoping that one day she would finally move on. Their two other friends had guessed by now how both of them felt but Byul was kinda happy about it since she could vent about her fellings to them.

Wheein and Hyejin were supportive and pretty much the whole school knew which way Byul swinged and no one really cared... well other than her fangirls ofcourse. Being the captain would get you some popularity ;)

As for Yongsun she was still known around the school but for her smarts and looks instead, pinned as the ideal girlfriend for guys. Someone who could both be smart and fun to be around as well as look like a goddess? That is what you call 'A jackpot' ladies and gentlemen.

Byul ofcourse was very overprotective over Yongsun, making sure she covered herself properly even if they had a uniform. Whether it was giving the girl her sweater to put over her shirt cover her legs she would do anything to make sure those guys wouldn't eye her (A/N: I'm sorry vdscvdcsv)

The four of them were chilling at their usual place in the gym, they were also hanging out with their other friends Seulgi, Yeri, Wendy, Joy and Irene. They were just joking around messing with eachother

"Yah we haven't hung outside of school for so long!" Wheein decided to try and make a plan for them to meet up but the girls who started nodding their head in agreement were cut of by Byul, "Me and Seulgi can't go."

That one sentence started a domino effect of groans and annoyed sighs, "Yah wait why can't I go?!" "If you forgot dumb bear we have our final match coming up and coach Kwon is gonna make us work 1000 times harder than normal."

At the news Seulgi's face immediately dropped as Byul gave her a small smile, "Wait... OH !" Seulgi's hands went to her hair as her eyes widened, all Byul could do was chuckle at the slightly younger girl.

"Yah wait Byul-ah!" Byul tensed as she heard the familair voice, slowly turning her head to face the older girl, "Me and you barely hang out now and you're saying you're gonna spend less time with me!" Yongsun had a cute pout on her face as she stared at Byul.

The younger girl had a blush on her face as she scratched her nape, "Oh uh so- sorry Yongie but I can't do anything about it." Everyone stifled their laughter as they saw the interaction between the nervous and the oblivious.

.

It's been a few days since then and the group decided they would stay afterschool to watch the team practice and cheer on their friends.

The girls went to the locker rooms first to meet both the team members, they walked in on Byul and Seulgi talking. Seulgi was showing her body of to Byul for some reason who just admired the girl, both with their shirts off.

Yongsun felt a burning senstation through her as she saw how Byul smirked at the blushing girl but then her eyes trailed down from the girl's face and landed on her... stomach area A.K.A her abs that were defined by the gods themselves (A/N: yea we all know it's true. Don't lie ;)

At the sight her face reddened but luckily the other two girls noticed the new group of people in the room, "Oh uh-uhh when did you gu-guys-" Seulgi was cut of as she felt her t-shirt hit her body and looked up to see Byul looking at her.

They both quickly put on their shirts as the girls continued watching them, making them feel even more awkward. Byli noticed Yongsun and her face immediatly turned red matching the older girl's, "Oh uh- Yea. We should head up now. so... Seulgi." Byul cleared and looked at the girl who nodded and followed her up to the court.

The rest of the girls laughed before going up to the court and sitting down on the bleachers the only one not laughing was Yongsun, 'Byuli's my bestfriend, why was she looking at Seulgi like that... I mean she's only supposed to look at me like that... right? I want her to only look at me in that way...'

Yongsun's eyes widened as she stopped her thoughts and shook her head. 'Calm down you you're just over thinking.' She decided to just watch the girl's team unconciously keeping her eyes on Byul.

She watched as the girl focused and side stepped one of the girl's, she switched the ball under her legs causing the next girl to fall over and she took a shot from the right side of the court outside the three pointer line.

They all stared at the ball as it flew from the air and swished inside, Byul dropped to her knees with her eyes wide open as she stared at everyone. Their coach laughed as she saw Byul and her opposing team look at her. One of the younger girls in the team, Lisa, went up to her and helped her up right before jumping on her back and slapping her repeatedly on the head.

Byul laughed at the girl's antics before encircling her arms around the girl's legs, "Yah when you played with us in break you couldn't shoot a two pointer what was that?"

And the funny thing was... that was true! Byul had met Lisa and Jennie playing ball in break and she decided to join... and everytime she shot 1/10 would go in... yes 1/10.

"Yah yah stop!" Byul laughed as she fell on the floor with Lisa on top. At the sight everyone stayed silent in shock, especially a certain brunette who suddenly was fuming with red mochi cheeks.

Byul coughed awkwardly and looked at Lisa before the girl hurriedly got off the older with red cheeks and her head bowing down, “So- sorry Byul-ah.” Byul just cleared before plastering a smile on her face, “Ay it’s ok kid, your just trying to distract me from the game huh.”

Lisa smirked before replying with a cute “Maybe”. Byul laughed at the girl’s cute smile before ruffling her hair and then starting up the game again.

By now Yongsun was shaking in anger ‘Why are they acting so close?! Byul acting all cute with her AND THAT LISA GIRL SMILING AT HER LIKE THA- What the am I doing…’   

Yongsun’s rage had ended by now but was now replaced by confusion as the girl thought about her thoughts (A/N: THOUGHTCEPTION O.o) ‘What am I thinking?? Ofcourse Byul has friends even if they are younger… she is the popular one after all.’ The thought left a slight bitter taste in but she decided to ignore it and continue watching the game.

Ofcourse Byul’s team won in the end and the friends sitting in the bleachers slowly started packing away their things like books and tiny snacks. Yongsun decided to head out first and wait outside the changing rooms on the outside of their gym thinking it was best if she didn’t go into a room of girl’s who were most probably half- and had great bodies…

It wsan’t that Yongsun was 100% gay (unlike a certain someone ;) but she wasn’t against the idea of dating a girl. She never really put a la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter