Your Jealous Solar

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here were Byul and Solar doing another Yongkong Byulkong at around 10:00 pm for some reason. They came back from promoting their song and Byul wanted to say thank you to the fans for being so supportive throughout, and ofcourse she had to drag in Yongsun because... why not. It was ment to be a very short message from both of them but ended up being an hour long. "Let's read a few more comments then go to sleep ok?" Byul answered with a nod. "Hmm this one says Solar unnie you look like my teacher!" "WAAAA You must have a really pretty teacher." "YAH STOP BEING GREASY!" "What it's the truth." "Tch, so annoying... ahhh another one says Byul how are you so pretty?" "Are you sure that's not ment for you?" "YAH I'M SURE! IT SAYS BYUL IN THE QUESTION!" "Ok I promise from now on I'll stop." Byul held up her arm while putting the other on her heart as if she was swearing an oath. "It's about time we end this anyway, I'm feeling really hungry and it's almost 11:15." "OK OUR LOVELY MOOMOOS WE BOTH ARE VERY HUNGRY SINCE WE HAVEN'T EATEN SO WE ARE GONNA GO NOW AND DO THAT. WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME ON!" "YONGKONG BYULKONG MOON AND SUNRISE!" They both shouted together. "Byul dial back on the greasiness I swear like I'm not even joking." "Unnie but how is it my fault you're so pretty. I mean I'm just saying the truth." "Ok that's it get out and eat by yourself." Byul sensed that Yongsun was being serious "uhhh Yongsun unnie I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, let's just forget about this and eat ok?" Byul moved in closer to give Solar a hug but instead she got a push to the floor causing her wrist to take up all the pain  "Did you not hear me, I said get out and eat by yourself." Solar still didn't hear Byul wince in pain or hold her wrist. "Uhhh I'm sorry unnie have a goodnight." That night both of them ate separately in their own apartments and headed straight to sleep since they had a scheduale the next morning.

.

.

Byul woke up after hearing the birds chirp outside her window, after all anything could wake her up. She checked the time and it was 7:00 they had to leave in an hour and she know everybody could get ready in half that time. Byul decided to make breakfast for the other members after brushing her teeth and putting on her Harry Potter glasses. "Let's do this." 

Byul finished at a good time having enough time for the members to get ready and eat. She headed to Hwasa's room first knowing she would be easier to wake then their puppy. "Yo, hyejinnie Rihanna came to visit." "Wait what!" "Calm down go get ready then come to my apartment, I made some breakfast for the members." After Byul saw Hwasa enter her bathroom and hear the water turn on she headed to their other maknae's room. "MY LITTLE WHEEPUP! ITS TIME TO GET UP!" "ShmaKzbsjskzb go away!" "I made breakfast..." "SIR YES SIR! WHEEPUP REPORTING FOR DUTY!" "Ok calm down my little cutie." Byul was about to leave to wake up Yongsun until she remembered the events of last night. "Actually Wheein could you go wake up Yongsun unnie before you go get ready?" "Yea ofcourse unnie but did something happen?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter