Your Thorn

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What was this the second... maybe third time it had happened. Another fight, more tears, more screaming... Byul had rushed out of the apartement the two shared, her hert paining. All she wanted to do was go back and say sorry, hug the younger girl until she didn't have any sadness left but... she couldn't do that. Byul gave one last look to their closed apartement building before continuing to exit the building.

Inside the apartment a girl sat on the floor, her knees close to her and her head tucked in between them. Tears flowed down her face as she silently wept, "..." Wheein slowly stopped crying after a few mintues maybe hours... who knows. She got up from the floor and headed to their bedroom. It was meant to be their's but most night recently it would just be her. She laid down not bothering to even wash away the dried tears, she stared at the ceiling ''..." She stared in thought, her mind unconciuosly dipping into the happy memories she shared with her love. Her confession, their first date, breaking the news to their friends. She smiled unconciously but for some reason felt tears streaming down her face. "Why the does this have to happen to us?" Wheein gave a choked out chuckle before more tears streamed down her face and her chuckle turned back into quiet sobs before seh fell asleep.

As for Byul she went to the usual place, yes she had a 'usual' place now since this happened a lot recently. She reached the apartment and buzzed in, "uh.. it happened again. Mind if I come in? You don't hav-" She was cut halfway through as the sound of the buzzer rang through and a sweet voice replied, "I got everything ready for you." Byul headed up and knocked on the door even though she knew it was open. She was met with a tired little mochi, "Hey Byul-ah.." She greeted her in a raspy sleep laced voice. "I'm sorry..." Byul looked at the ground and back up at Yongsun only to be met with a warm hug from the older girl. "Just shut up and come in." Byul entered the house still not retreating from the hug. They entered the living room where Yongsun had set out a pillow and blanket for Byul. "I... Thank you Yongsun-ah." "Hey shut up and go to sleep ok. We need to get up early in the morning for a scheduale. Goodnight Byul-ah." "Goodnight Yongsun-ah." Byul got comfy on the couch as Yongsun locked her door and closed all the lights.

.

.

.

It was around 4 AM now and Byul would have to wake up in around two, three hours or so for a scheduale. She couldn't sleep, thoughts of Wheein crying all alone in their bed haunting her, "I can't do anything right can I?" Byul remembered when the fights first started...

"Can you please stop being so annoying for two seconds and remember your my girlfriend?! That you're meant to be loyal to me and that when you're in a relationship you aren't meant to go around and almost kiss and touch other girls!" Byul rubbed her temple in frustration, "Why are you overreacting so much! It's a thing called fan service please can't you understand that!" "I don't think it's called fan service when it's backstage and there's no audience other than the staff and us Byul-ah." "That's how I always act with Yongsun! You act that way with Hyejin!" "NOT SINCE WE GOT TOGETHER YOU !" Byul sighed as she saw the tears threatning to break away from her eye, "Look Wheein-ah I'm osrry, it's just... I'm so used to being that way with Yongsun-ah, you know all touchy feely, greasy and stuff. It's like a natural thing for me now and I never really put much thought to it. I'm not used to being in a relationship and stuff and I mean this is a first for both of us right? I didn't know like stuf like this could hurt you this bad and I dont ever wanna hurt you... I swear from this day onwards I won't touch another girl or make greasy lines purposely unless it's fanservice?" Byul gave Wheein a hopeful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter