Your Point of View

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't Byul's day at all... like AT ALL.

Nothing had gone right, she had barely slept at all due to nervousness and fell out of her bed this morning due to the alarm being so loud.

She got up as she saw the time and her eyes widened in worry as she rushed to the bathroom and quickly got dressed.

She finished in record time, somehow taking a shower, brushing her teeth and changing her clothes all in just 20 mins.

She quickly picked up an energy bar and a water bottle before checking her watch and saw she had about 10 mins left before she had to meet her new team and lieutenet, she cursed as she thought about how they would think of their major if she was late. After making sure she had everything and slipping on her combat boots she hurried out and sprinted to the meet-up site.

.

She reached and panted as she checked her watch, she still had around 3 minutes left meaning she was luckily early. She had eaten her bar on the way and now only had the wrapper left that was stuffed into her pocket. She quickly chuggged the water in the plastic bottle she had brought along and finished it in record time.

Her breathing regulated and she looked around for somewhere to throw her things but instead all she could see were new soldiers and her superiors gathering and waiting for everyone. Suddenly she spotted a woman standing by herself and decided to ask her.

"Uhh excuse me lady? Do you know where I could throw some trash?" Byul spoke with a slightly arrogant tone since she still wasn't in the mood and figured  that she might be able to scare this new girl.

The lady looked up with shock on her face as she heard the arrogant tone, "Excuse me?" "Yah didn't you hear me? I said do. you. know. where. I. could throw some trash?" The so called lady, scoffed before walking away.

Byul watched as the girl's hair swayed from side to side in her high ponytail and as the girl's hips almost matched her hair, moving in elegance in her combat pants as she walked away.

Byul huffed clearly not happy with how the day was going. She quickly looked around and finally saw a huge dumpster near one of the tents. She gave a sigh of relief as she ran to throw away her things and then headed to where she would meet her new team and lieutenent.

.

Luckily she reached just in time and entered to see what she was guessing was her new colonol aand team but she still couldn't see who her new colonol lieutenent... 

She did a quick overview of her new team and she saw a familiar face, she smirked before walking forward and greeting her colonol and her team. "Major Moon Byuli reporting for duty sir." "At ease major, you're right on time." Moonbyul stood in resting position as she stood with her team.

She looked at the lady she had met earlier from the corner of her eye, a smirk in place. The so called lady caught her eye and smirked back which confused Byul. The both were snapped back to attention as their superior started speaking.

He started giving the cliche pep speech, speaking about how they would rise to the top and how they would succeed. Talking about how they needed to unite through hard work and finally ending it off with how no bad behaviour would be tolerated blah blah blah.

"May I please introduce to you, your lieutenent colonol. Kim Yongsun." Byul's heart started beating fast as she saw who walked up, her eyes almost popping out and her breathing stopping. 

"Hello everybody my name is Kim Yongsun, age 28." She made eyecontact with Byuli and smirked, "I'm your new lieutenent colonol." 'Well... '

.

The breifing continued, Byul introduced herself and the other new soldiers continued after that. Byul tried paying attention but her mind was filled with thoughts on her new lieutenet. ' ' and any other swear word possible filled Byul's mind. (A/N: sorry for any smols don't swear this much)

Byul couldn't stop staring at her new lieutenet... what was her name? Yongsun? Yea.

Well it didn't matter what her name was really Byul just had to focus on was kissing her perfect so much that she would be her new bestfriend... wait... perfect???? Byul shook her head and then snapped back into attention as she heard her name.

"Major Moon, is there a problem?" It was her, ofcourse it was her. She looked at Byul with a smirk already knowing how the girl was feeling, Byul glared at the supposedly older girl, "Oh ahhh nothing I'm sorry Ma'm." Byul looked down as Yongsun stifled her laugh.

The meeting was a complete easy breezy success... if you asked anyone but Byul. If you did happen to ask her she would say something along the lines of "That was the most uncomfortable, stupid briefing ever. I want to kill that briefing, shoot it multiple times so it suffers like I did..."

As you can see Moonbyul didn't really like the briefing... at all... BUT if you asked a certain lieutenet it was pure heaven. Yes that certain lieutenent was Kim Yongsun and she was internally dying inside during the whole thing (in a positive way ofcourse.)

For her point of view towards the briefing it would be something along the lines of.., "That was the best moment in my whole life I can't OMAGAT she was so scared when she found out I was her superior. The only problem I had was that I couldn't laugh out loud I WANT THAT FACE AS MY NEW WALLPAPER FOR EVERY SINGLE THING I OWN!!!!"

Yes... as you can read Yongsun was happy with how things turned out. Very.Happy. Her only so called 'dilemma' was deciding whether or not to be professional and nice or be preffesional and make the girl's life a real and eventhough the first one was the right choice... I think we can all agree the latter is MUCH more tempting.

and so this is the start of a beautiful and bright relationship of pure pain and torture from one to another :))))))

.

.

.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

If you ask Moonbyul she would say these past few months were hell on Earth. If you ask Yongsun she would say it was heaven on Earth.

As you can see they had very different experiances, complete opposites.

These past months were a... learning experiance for Byul... yea... you could say that?

TRAINING DAY

Byul and her team were gathered at the field waiting for their training to start, they were talking amongst eachother before a loud voice interupted them. "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALKING AMONGST YOURSELVES! THIS ISN'T BREAK TIME WERE YOU GO AND TALK ABOUT BOYS TO YOUR BESTIES!"

Byul tried stifling her laugh as she looked at the cute petite girl in front of her shouting her off, "Colonol Do Hoon couldn't make it so today I'll be taking over and dealing with your es." (A/N: I don't know I just made up some name.)

"First things first I want all of you to run arpund the field 2 laps." Everyone nodded in sync with a straight face... except Byul who obviously had an unconcious smile on her face because who wouldn't when you're in front of THE Kim Yongsun, secret model and cute squish.... WAIT WHAT?

Byul shook her head side to side to get those thoughts out of her head and went back to her neutral poker face as she stood facing Yongsun.

"What are you waiting for! GET LOST!" Most of the soldeirs ran for their life as soon as they heard their lieutenent roar out excpet for Byul who only chuckled before slowly starting to jog away.

Yon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter