Your Stubborn Lovers Part.1

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Everytime you read "Had plans with Eric..." I think it would be better if you read it a more mocking manner. Like imagine if Byuli was pissed and she was making fun of someone. I know this doesn't make sense now but like you'll get. This will mostly be flasback so yea.

It had been a few months since Yongsun's WGM but Yongsun and Eric had still kept touch... much to a certain rapper's displeasure. "Oi Unnie you wanna go out tonight?" Byul was at Yongsun's apartement eating lunch with the latter. "Ohhh sorry I can't, I made plans with Eric for a dinner..." "oh... it's ok then... i'll just the kids to have some chicken take out with me." Byul gave her a small smile but then continued on watching the program on the TV. OFCOURSE SHE WAS FRUSTRATED! PERFECT GENTLEMAN ERIC JUST HAD TO COME INTO THEIR LIVES HUH! Don't get Moonbyul wrong she knew Eric was just a kind guy and he was just friends with Yongsun, BUT SERIOUSLY STEP OFF BOI CAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR PLACE! All Byul could think about was how Yongsun never had time for her because she always "Had plans with Eric..." I mean weren't they best friends. Sure Byul gets to see her for lunvh in her apartment but it was always Byul going to Yongsun's apartment and even when she was there Yongsun would be on her phone texting a little boy called Eric. Yongsun genuinly felt bad... It's just that her and Eric had gotten close and well she knew she would always have Byul right next to her, IN FACT SHE LIVED NEXT DOOR! If Yongsun had any problems she could literally walk a few steps and be able to find her bestfriend. Yongsun knew Byul was fine with it, right...

Byul continued to barely see Yongsun, you know since she "Had plans with Eric..." Luckily she had made her own friend too, a very pretty, witty and amazing friend called Jung Soojung or Krystal (and yes on the inside everytime Byul saw her she would freak out and fangirl internally). Let me explain how Byuli became bestfriends with her idol.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

"Byul! How are you?" "I'm fine but sir why'd you call me?" The CEO had specifically called Byul in his office to discuss something with her. Causing all the members to have a piqued intrest with two of them discussing what would happen and one worrying for her 'best friend' "I hope I didn't interupt anything but before I tell all the members I wanted to tell you beforehand alone, that you guys will be sharing a special stage with... F(X)!" Byul stood there in shock. WAS HER DREAM ACTUALLY COMONG TRUE?! "I know you are a huuuge Krystal fan and I had asked if it was possible to do a special stage wiht them." Byl ran to their CEO and enveloped him in a huge hug "hhahah well, I'm guessing you like the plan." "OFCOURSE THANK YOU     CEO-NIM!" "Now go call the other members, I need to break the news to them as well." "GUYS GUYS HURRY UP CEO-NIM NEEDS TO SEE YOU!" All the members quickly got up after seeing the excited hamster and headed to the CEO's office. "You guys are going to have a special stage with... F(X)!" The room erupted in happy yells and "congrats byuli!" but for one little squirtle, well let's just say she felt a little uneasy...

It was the day they were ment to meet f(x) for practice in the SM dance studios. They entered the building and went up to the studios passing by some artists that they thought they could only meet in their dreams. "BYULI IS THAT?" Moonbyul turned around to the familiar voice "KANG SEULGI!" They both ran to each other ending in Seulgi jumping in Byul's arms and Byul twirling her around like those princess movies. the rest of Red Velvet caught up with Seulgi and they all greeted Mamamoo. "What are you guys doing here and why didn't you tell me Moon Byuli?!" "Hey calm down! This is a strict buisness trip." "And what might the buisness be?" "We are gonna have a special stage with f(x) sunbaenims." Wheein piped into their convo. "Alright guys, well I wish we could stay longer but we have a scheduale, Hey good luck on the stage!" "Good luck with your scheduale!" After the short meeting with their friends they all continued heading towards the dance studios, finally reaching after staring at awe at all the artists. They look through the glass windows and saw all 4 members, Victoria, Luna, Amber and finally... Krystal. Solar knocked on the door before entering. "Hello we are mamamoo." "oh you guys are here already. Well nice to meet you!" Starting of with Solar's very awkward introduction of them they all thought it was going downhill from there until Luna spoke up. Victoria spke up next, "We are all very big fans so when your CEO decided to approach us we were shocked to and very happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter