Your Hard To Get Couple

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...Her eyes dimmed... her heart broke... In front of her was her best friend, her secret love, her world... being taken away...

It was as if it happened in slow motion... Byul was hugging Wheein from the back as they were all taking a walk very late at night, deciding to get some ice cream, Byul's treat ofcourse. They had gotten their ice creams and decided to take a little detour to a beach that was very near them, Byul had still kept her arms around Wheein from the back and well Yongsun was starting to get a little more then pissed. They had just been chilling, now they were all sitting down in a triangle, Wheein had decided to sit on Byul's lap making a certain squirtle very very pissed. They had been talking about everything from their comeback to how they spent their holidays... that's when it happened... Wheein had turned around after being scared off a little fly, forgeting that she was in Byul's lap she quickly turned around and lifted her face, Byul was spaced out so she didn't even notice the whole ordeal happining literally less than 1cm away from her... when she did notice what was happining it was already too late... Wheein's face turned... her lips... Byul's lips... met... Yongsun's world crashed...

Ever since then Yongsun had been keeping her distance from bith Byu and Wheein, affecting the team greatly. "Yah Byuli-unnie what's up with Yongsun-Unnie? Why she acting so weird around us?" The maknaes had become worried after noticng that the only time they would see their leader unnie would be in practice and nothing else. "I don't really know... she hasn't talked to me much ever since what happened on the beach... I mean I miss her but I don't know what to do..." The maknaes noticed how Byul would always be less excited nowadays, how she had lost that twinkle in her eyes. "Unnie you should just go talk to her, I'm telling you, if anything she probably misses you too and she just needs someone to talk to." Byul gave a stern nod, she had been wondering why Yongsun had been so distanced ever since the beach, "Is it because maybe I was greasy... maybe I didn't hug her enough... It must be all my fault." Byul cursed herself for being stupid as she quickly picked up her things and headed to Yongsun's apartement, little did she know Yongsun had put the maknaes undercover and told them to say everything they did... she had an evil plan ready.

She saw Byul leave the company building and looked into the guys eyes, "Do we really have to do this?" "Yes, now shut up and kiss me Eric." "I thought you would say that but for different reasons..." Yongsun had always knew about Eric's crush on her but ofcourse she would never feel the same way, that didn't mean she couldn't use his heart to her advantage... "This is what you want right? To kiss me, this is the only chancce your getting so take it or leave." Eric made eye contact and quickly nodded his head, 'Wow this boy is really stupid...' Yongsun tried hiding the evil smile that played on her lips; from the corner of her eyes she saw Byul see them and quickly looked at Eric who understood her signal. With a quick movement from him, he pulled Yongsun in and kissed her on the lips... Byul watched on... her heart breakinng as she looked on, she felt tiny pieces fall one by one as she saaw Yongsun pull away with a smile on her face. Something wet streamed down her face, Byul reached up to quickly wiped it but then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter