Your Incubus

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Incubus: an imaginary demon or evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons, especially one fabled to have ual with women.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Loud music pumped through the dark room like a heartbeat, bodies swayed and grinded against eachother, screams of joy laced with alcohol were heard in different parts of the club as the DJ hyped up the crowd.

By the bar sat a girl with black hair, her face illuminated by the different neon lights hung around the club, the neon sign of the words ‘BAR’ gave her face a pink hue with a bit of green on top from the ceiling

She downed her probably 100th shot? Who knows? All she knew was that the burn felt good and she started to feel a light buzz, something she really needed at the moment… because how else was she gonna explain seeing a girl in the distance with red eyes?

She blinked a few times to make sure she wasn’t hallucinating and luckily it turns out she was. She chuckled to herself before ing the first two buttons of her dress shirt. As she turned around she was greeted with a small girl, smiling right at her.

“Hi.” The black haired girl looked behind her to make sure she was talking to her before looking back at the girl with a confused face. The girl’s laugh filled her ears somehow blocking out the music in the club.

She stared at the girl, her bright copper hair let free in, what she assumed, natural waves. The girl’s eyes held a twinkle and a huge smile was spread across her face causing a few crinkles to come but what brought her attention was the deep dimple on the side of the girl’s cheek.

She continued analyzing the girl, going below the beautiful stranger’s face. Her eyes went to the girl’s sharp jawline leading down to her neck. Her eyes caught sight of the girl’s exposed collar bones, then to the girl’s chest leading lower and lower, the blood red tight dress showed of the girl’s curves perfectly. She caught a growl in as her eyes wandered and wandered until, “My eyes are up here you know.”

She shot up her head in a daze, the copper haired stranger smiled once more… but it wasn’t the same. Her eyes held a mischievous glint, along with something else… want? She was cut off once more by the same voice, “Well now you’re paying too much attention to my eyes.”

The girl chuckled causing her to smirk, “Well how could I not get into those pretty eyes.” The girl laughed once more but with a small blush on her face, “Ahhh we got a smooth talker over here huh. Jung Wheein. Nice to meet you.”

“Moon Byuli but you can call me Moonbyul…” She leaned in closer to the girl’s ears and whispered, “Byul also works if you can’t scream a name that long…” Byul sat back down with a chuckle and a smirk playing on her lips as she stared at the girl who had her eyebrows up and an impressed smile on her face.

“Well Miss. Moonbyul I’ll make sure to keep that in mind but.” Byul almost choked on her shot as she felt the girl sit on her lap, “Are you sure you’re not gonna be the one screaming?”

She felt arms wrap around her neck and her own immediately went around the girl’s hips. Byul gulped knowing the only thing separating Jung Wheein’s crotch from hers was two pairs on and one skinny jean.

“Well how about we find out?” ‘THAT’S RIGHT BYUL YOU THE DOM IN THIS ONE NIGHT STAND DON’T DISSAPOINT YOUR PARENTS!’ Byul smirked as she saw the girl’s eyes widen. “Then let’s get out of here.” Byul chuckled as she felt the girl pull her up and held her hand tightly.

Everything became blur as Byul got pulled onto the dance floor, “Can we dance before?” It’s not like she really had a choice considering they were in the heart of the dance floor and were surrounded by drunk lust filled bodies.

Byul felt arms wrap around her neck and something round hit her crotch. She squinted her eyes a bit to get a clearer image as she wrapped her arm ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter