Your Heartbroken Girl

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watch on as they kiss and hug right in front of me... huh that could have been me..."UNNIE NOT HERE!" 'Whyyyyy!!!" Her nose crinckles up as she puts her nose in her neck and tickles the girl.... not me... it's her.

His voice brings me back out of my thoughts... his voice not hers... "Yo Yongsun what's up with you?" "hmm nothing, uhh just tired." He takes the answer and goes back to drinking his ice tea. He doesn't know me... she does... she would know that I was lying then... she would know....

"Yongsun unnie... I love you... will you go out with me..?" "Stop.. Just don't ever say that again... I don't like you like that Byul..." She looks down trying to hide the tears, how I want to hug her and say that I was lying... but I couldn't, we aren't allowed to be like this...

Wheein leans up to give Byul a sweet peck, causing Byul to kiss Wheein on the head, bith of them erupt in giggles and smile... that could have been me. I could have been the girl to kiss Byul and cause that smile to bloom on her face.I felt a kiss on my cheek and turned around to get one on my lips... how I hated the feeling of his lips on mine, how I wanted to gag and vomit from disgust of the feeling.

"Unnie are you lying to me..?" "No. I don't like you like that." I do but I shouldn't "Then look me in the eye and say it!" We both looked up, I kept a straight line and put on a cold facade while her face was hurt and covered in tears, she kept a straight face though. "I don't like you, I don't love you and I'm sorry... I never will." but I already do...

She looks up at me and gives me worried look... how I miss those, I gave her a small smile and a nod. Her face turns stern and she tilts her head giving me that 'really' look, I give her a sure nod and put a smile on my face... only she can make me smile like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter