Your Bodyguard Byul Part.2

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a few weeks since Byul had started out as Yongsun's bodyguard and their situation hadn't gotten any better, Yongsun still acted coldly towards Byul and Byul was just super awkward around the girl. "I have to stick through this... Even if she hates me someday she'll be fine with me... right? Atleast I can stare at her pretty fac- WAIT NO! SHE IS MY CLIENT! THE ONE I AM MENT TO PROTECT! NOTHING ELSE!" Byul shook her head to escape her weird thoughts as she leaned against the cold, tile wall as she waited for Yongsun outside the bathroom. Yongsun had decided that she wanted to buy some more clothes and ofcourse Byuli had to tag along since well... She can't leave Yongsun alone. Byul had opted for a more casual look instead of her usual uniform to make sure she didn't stand out and 'embarass' her boss. She wore a simple white cap and a black sweater along with some fitted jeans that hugged her legs, perfecting the boyfriend look. 

Byul looked up as she heard the sound of the bathrrom door being unlocked and was met with a cute little bunny, her light ash pink hair flowed down to her shoulders, complementing the dark sweater she was wearing as well. She also wore jeans but instead of blue ones she wore a darker shade, greyish-black. She quickly washed her hands and without a word left the bathroom, leaving a daydreaming Byul to snap out of her thoughts once again and chase after the girl with the huge shopping bags filled with clothes. She quickly caught up to the girl who paid her no attention, from far away they looked like a couple, especially due to the matching sweaters along with Byul carrying all the bags and acting like a boyfriend. "I'm tired now, let's go home." Byul almost toppled over due to Yongsun abruptly stopping in front of her. "Ah ok. This way Yongsun-sshi." Byul caught her balance and started leading the way back to the parking lot, not expecting what was to come.

.

.

.

They reached the parking in no time, Byul led the way to their car but arubtly stopped before they reached, Yongsun bumped into Byul's back due to the sudden stop. "Yah why'd you sto-" Yongsun's whining was cut due to Byul covering , Yongsun found herself in very very close proxinity due to the sudden act from her bodyguard, "Hmm mhhnm" Yongsun tried arguing eventhough was still covered but was quickly shushes by Byul, "Look Yongsun-sshi there is someone here." Yongsun furrowed her eyebrows, I mean ofcoursse people were there, it was a mall parking lot, "I mean someone who is not ment to be here is here. Now I want you to stay behind me ok, if someone comes out get behind a car as quickly as you can." Yongsun understood what was happining and slowly nodded her head, her heartbeat quickened but she tried to keep calm, she had never been part of something like this nor did she want to be. Byul slowly walked forward and Yongsun follwed her with trembling footsteps, Byul noticed how the girl behind her had been reduced from a proud soon to be doctor to a trembling child. Byul moved her free hand back and grasped Yongsun's surprising the latter, you would think Yongsun would pull away but instead she just held Byul's hand tighter and moved closer to the taller girl. "Well well well..." They both stopped as they heard the cold voice ring throughout the deserted parking. "Now excuse me but are you miss kim by any chance, daughter of the infamous leader of well... pretty much every bad thing in Korea?" "Excuse me but who might you be?" Yongsun shivered as she heard Byul's dark and cold voice a complete opposite of the awkward, kind tone she was using just minutes ago. "You don't need to know all you need to do is handover that really pretty girl right behind you."

Byul saw how this dude looked Yongsun up and down and her fist clenched, she let go of Yongsun's hand as a sign for the girl to get ready. She walked towards the man slowly still holding all of Yongsun's bags in one hand while her other hand was clenched tightly in a fist. As she reached arund 2 or 3 steps away from him he made tch sound and pulled out a gun, "ah ah ah.. That's a no no. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be making my way to her and you don't move a muscle." Byul reached into her backpocket but silently cursed as she remembered how Yongsun told her not to bring her gun. The man walked closer to Byul and pointed the gun at her forehead, "Now I told you not to move a muscle and there you go and try to reach something out of your backpocket, hmm?" He pulled the safety and put his finger on the trigger, he pressed the gun into her forehead but Byul kept her cool. "Look kid I'm giving you the count of three to take this ty gun of my head and leave this country now if you don't do that, well you'll see what happens." Yongsun took that as a sign to slowly inch back and hide behind a car, "Oh really? and what will a girl like you do to me hmmmm?" "1...2....3" Yongsun couldn't see what was happining but heard a gunshot, she quickly covered her ears as a few tears stream down her face, "no no no no no no..." she quietly whispered to herself until she heard movement, "Don't... please don't hurt me." She had curled up into a ball and tucked her head inbetween her knees. She waited for her inevitable death... but it never came.

 

 

Instead she suddenly felt a warm hand tap her shoulder, she looked up to be met with worried eyes, "Yongsun-sshi are you ok? Are you hurt? I'm sorry but some of your bags got scratched a bit. Please forgive me." Byul was about to bow 90° when she felt warm arms encirlce her neck and pull her down. She felt her neck suddenly become wet and noticed what was happining, Her arms immediatly circled Yongsun's waist as she shushed the girl, one hand running through the soft pink hair, "Yongsun-sshi, are you ok? let's go home and get you fixed up hmm?" Yongsun just pulled Byul closer and as a reflex Byul let out a paine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter