Your Trip Together

Your Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a few weeks since Mamamoo's break had started and well two of them were already missing the idol life. "Unnniiieeee I'm boreddd!!!" "What now Byul-ah." It was a sunny morning and Byul had decided to head to Yongsun's apartment since she was feeling lonely. The makneas had left Seoul around 2 weeks back, Hwasa had headed to Japan with her personal friends while Wheein was ment to reach Seoul in a few days. "Unnie... let's go somewhere." "Where do you want to go? I heard there's a new movie out." "Noooooo! Like let's go somewhere we haven't been like how Hwasa went to Japan or how Weehin went as well. Let's go to... VIETNAM!" After hearing Byul's suggestion Yongsun's turned around from washing the dishes and stared at the grey haired girl who was laying on the sofa, she saw the smile on the girl's face as the latter turned her head upside down to look at her. Yongsun stared at the hanster with an open mouth and married eyebrows making the animal in question burst out laughing. "What's with the face? Me and you can go on a bestfriend trip together." Yongsun thought for a few minutes causing the room to be enveloped in silence, "...Why not."

.

.

.

That day they both had searched up flights for Vietnam and filed for visas. It had been a week since then and both of them had gotten their visa quite quickly, now on the plane Yongsun was quite content being with Byul... only the two of them. "Isn't this nice unnie?" Yongsun turned her head to look at the girl smiling, she was wearing a black muscle tee with black ripped jeans, the outfit complimenting her grey hair that was obviously starting to wash out. Yongsun had opted for lighter colours instead, dressed up in a plain white t-shirt with tight fitted jeans and some black boots along with a simple black choker, even in a simple outfit she looked like a goddes to Byul. Her hair was now a washed out light pink with hints of her previous light brown and to Byul it was her new favourite colour... whatever it was. "Yah Byul-ah, but where are we gonna stay?" "Don't worry I got the best hotel for the whole week and it has the nicest views. I made sure everything was perfect for you." "I don't wanna do this anymore. I can't stand your greasiness for a whole week by myself." "Too bad unnie. You can't runaway now." Byul gave Yongsun a smile before turning to her phone, she was getting a call but from who? "Hello?" Yongsun looked at Byul as she answered the unknown caller, she noticed how the girl's jaw tensed a bit but slowly relaxed and how her eyebrows were creased. "Ahh thank you, maybe I can see you there. The flight's about to take of but... Yea. You too." All Yongsun could hear where muffles from the phone no matter how close she got to it. "Byul-ah who was that?" "Eh?.. Oh that. No one important just an old friend. She was wishing me a safe flight." "Oh ok..."  Yongsun didn't want to pry further sensing Byul's want to not talk but she still had a few questions on her mind, 'Who was that? How did they know about me and Byul going to Vietnam? And what did Byul mean when she said that she could see this unknown girl?' Yongsun's thoughts were interuptted by the pilot, "Guess it's time to leave huh?" Byul knew Yongsun was scared of airplanes, it had gotten better but she was still kind of scared, that's why each flight they took Byul would sit next to her and calm the girl down. Yongsun looked towards Byul with a worried face as she noticed the soft hand waiting for her to take it."Unnie it's ok... I'm here with you." Byul took Yongsun's hand and gave a soft squeeze, effectivly calming the older girl, "Thank you."

.

.

.

"Unnie wake up, we're here." Yongsun woke up and lifted her head from Byul's shoulder, she looked down and saw the small blanket that she wrapeed in, 'Byul mut have put it on..' Speaking of Byul, the girl was getting their bags out of the top cabinet and as she did so her muscle tee rode up a bit. Yongsun stared at the defined abs even if it was just a small patch, she was snapped out of her thoughts though when the object she was staring at looked at her with a worried face, "Unnie are you alright? You're face is all red and stuff." Yongsun reached up to cup her face in her cold hands and felt her skin burn her. "Oh nothing jut remembered something kind of embarrassing." "Ohh unnieeee, are you sure it's embarrassing and not dirty?? hmmm" Byul rose her eyebrows as she questioned the girl and a naughty smirk found its way to her face. "YAHH SHUT UP!" The burst of emotion from the cute girl caused Byul to burst out laughing as she got the last suitcase of Yongsun's down. "Unnie I got everything let's go hmm?" Byul gave her hand to help Yongsun out of her seat and didn't leave it until they got into passport control. Byul had put on sunglasses and a wore her small blue backpack, she had taken the responsibilty of rolling both of their luggage as she didn't want Yongsun to "tire herself out." They both were waiting outside for a cab Byul sitting on her suitcase as she held Yongsun's close while the owner just stood looking for a cab in sight. "Byul-ah I got a cab." Byul looked up from her phone and got up, she quickly loaded the back with both their suitcases before giving the driver directions to the hotel, all this time Yongsun just sat there watching how Byul acted like her boyfr- WAIT NOPE NOPE NOPE! Yongsun shhok her head at the thought of them dating 'I mean she is reaaallly hot and she already treats me like her girlfriend and maybe I like her more tha- NOPEEEEEEEEE! STOP RIGHT THERE!' Yongsun smaked her head and put on a smile as she noticed the reason of her internal batlle getting in the car. "If you're tired you can go to sleep." Those were just the words Yongsun wanted to hear, 'How does she know exactly what I want at what time? hmmm she's perfect.' Yongsun snuggled in close to Byul and put her head on her shoulder, her angle making her breath hit Byul in the neck.

Yongsun was shaken awake, "Unnie we're here." She heard the soft gentle voice of Byul and opened her eyes to be met by another pair of brown eyes. Yongsun gave a quick nod and procedded to get out of the car, Byul thanked and paid the driver after getting their luggage out of the trunk. They both entered the hotel, Byul rolling their suitcases in and Yongsun clinging to the girl. They reached the frontdesk and the women behind the counter gave them a kind smile, "Hello, umm there should be one room with two beds booked under the name Moon Byul." "One second please." The woman started typing in her computer searching for the room and spoke after a few minutes, "Umm excuse me Miss. Moon but I think there must have been a istake from our side, there is a room booked under your name but it seems to be with only 1 queen sized bed..." Yongsun head shot up as she heard the sentance come out of the women's mouth ,'That means me and Byul-ah would sleep next to eachother and a queen sized bed is small, meaning me and her would be really close...' "Umm I see... Are there any rooms available with two beds?" "I'm sorry Miss Moon but there are none." "I see..." Byul turned towards Yongsun with a sorry look, "Umm Yongsun if you feel uncomfortable we can find another hotel that has a room with two beds, it's up to you?" "I'm fine with but are you?" "I'm fine as long as you're comfortable." Yongsun's eyes travelled between the lady and Byul's face, showing that she was thinking, "I mean we shared a bed before so it should be ok." Byul turned to the lady and started sorting everything out, in a few minutes both of them were headed up to their room after the lady had muttered an infinite amount of sorry's and Byul repeatedly saying it was ok.

They both entered the room with a contented sigh, Yongsun went straight to the bed and fell in face first while Byul put there suitcases to the side and dug out some pajamas for both of them. "Unnie change first then head to bed." "I'm too tiredddd." Yongsun whined like a kid as she turned her head to face the standing Byul. Byul threw the pajamas at Yongsun's face causing the girl to burst into anger, "YAHH I'M YOUR UNNIE RESPECT ME!" Byul just laughed at the girl in front of her as she pulled her muscle tee off and reached to get a baggy t-shirt. Yongsun who had opened her eyes by now saw the whole thing, how Byul lifted the te of her body and how her abs tensed a bit before relaxing, the muscles in her back move as she reached to get her baggy shirt. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter