Epilogue : It's Time...

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junpyo watched his princesses dancing around in their purple lacy frocks. How adorable they looked!! He has always been so proud of them. They seemed to love their outfit too.

His thoughts are interrupted with a sound of a 'click'. Jaekyung must be ready...

Jaekyung gets out of the dressing room after one final check of herself in the mirror. She watches their daughters palying with a smile and then she notices her husband, sitting on the couch, staring at her...

"Ummm...is everything...okay?" She straightens her gown, feeling self conscious... again. 

"N-no...It's just...I mean...it is showing..." He meekly points at her middle area.

She looks down and sees her slightly rounded belly. She smiles.

"Well...it has passed 4 months now...Remember the first time it was so big at this month..." She smoothens her dress.

She rises her head to see Junpyo standing close to her, looking at her lovingly.

"You look beautiful..." He whispers.

"Thank you...you cleaned up well too..." She clears and notices the girls looking at their parents curiously.

"I think we should leave...or else we'll be late...I really don't want to taste Krystal's wrath..." Her cheeks are still red.

Junpyo smiles and takes the girls in his arms. They leave the hotel room and walk to the respective rooms of the bride and the groom.

"Wow! Sica! You look amazing..." Jandi gushes.

"Thanks...I hope Yi does too..." She winks and the other girls laughed.

Jaekyung enters the room and everyone turns their head to see her...

"Jandi, you were saying I look amazing, but you..." Jessica sighs dramatically.

"I know right?! Even she looked so beautiful at our wedding!! She was pregnant at that time as well yet she looked so pretty!! And look at me..." Krystal pouts rubbing her own six months belly.

"Well... pregnancy does suit Jaekyung," Eunhye quips as she wipes her two year old Areum's mouth. 

"Oh!! That is why Junpyo got you preggy again even he claimed two is enough...He must like you like this..." Krystal nods understandingly. 

The ladies laugh loudly not to stop and begin again after realizing she is being serious.

"Oh Kryssie!!" Jaekyung groans hiding her face in her hands.

"What? What happened?" Krystal asks innocently.

"Nevermind, baby sis...You are just being awesome like always..."Jessica shakes her head.

"Oh...okay then..."Krystal smiles proudly.

The wedding planner and the bride's father enter. "It's time..."

 

**********

Yijung walks to and fro. Woobin looks at him and smirks. "And to think three years back someone mocked me ... how ironic!!"

Yijung turns to answer back but Woobin beats him to it. "Now...now...this is not the way you talk with your bro-in-law..."

"Oh yeah...?! Are you forgetting that Sica is older?!" He sneers.

"Yes. But I am like her older brother..." He smirks triumphantly...again.

"Can you guys stop it? Is this the right time for this?!" Jihoo gets out of the loo, annoyed.

"Soory man! But this Binnie is not helping..." Yijung huffs.

"Well I am not supposed to...idiot!" Woobin sneers. "And don't call me Binnie!"

"Bad...!! Bad word!! Uncle!" They turn their head to see Junpyo with his daughters.

"Oh I am sorry, Jae Eun!!" Woobin looks embarrassed.

Yijung brightens up. He stretches his arms and they run into them.

"My Lovelies!! I don't need anyone!!" He points his fingers dramatically at the guys. "Oh, by the way, where's Areum?"

"Well she is having her dinner so that there won't be any trouble at the reception.

"Hmmm...I wish I could meet her now...she gives me positivity and wisdom..." Yijung nods seriously.

The guys look at him for some moments. "Sure she does..." Jihoo looks at him weirdly.

A knock on the door. They see the assistant of the wedding planner. "It's time..."

 

*********

They are at Jeju Island, Jessica's dream destination wedding. Yijung had asked her whether she wanted to go abroad but she i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter