Last Encounter

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junpyo was walking to and fro, breathing heavily.

How dare that Minhyuk...?! How disgusting that person is!

Mr. Lee looked at the disturbed man and sighed. He knew that Minhyuk's return was not a good sign. But this... this was utterly horrible! What had he and his wife done wrong?! Why he was like that?! his siblings were so happy in their lives! What was wrong with him?!

He hid his face in his palms. That boy had always been trouble but this time he had crossd all his limits! He kidnapped a married woman with her child?! And he claimed to love her?! He was really worried for that poor girl and the baby as he had some idea about his son's anger and obsessive nature. He was so ashamed that he could not even look at the young, disheveled man in front of him...

"Mr. Lee...are you sure this is the list of all your properties and lands? I mean perhaps you can for-forget any..." Jihoo asked softly. He could understand what this middle aged man and his best friend were going through.

"Yes Mr. Yoon. This are all that are named under me and my family. Believe me I am not hiding that boy!! I want him to get caught!! He has crossed all his limits!! I just can't..." he sobbed.

Junpyo was about to retort but Jihoo shook his head at him.

"We believe you... But we have checked all these places already, throughout the whole country but..." Jihoo sighed.

Woobin entered the room. He had bags under his eyes showing his lack of sleep and dusty clothes. He looked at his friend's eager face and shook his head.

Junpyo had been out on the road again after knowing about Minhyuk. They asked Ginger and she could not help anymore due to her lack of knowledge. There were informers, police forces, leaflets and every other ways possible applied to find them out but no progress. In all this they contracted Minhyuk's father who himself was looking for his son missing for 5 days. He had left the house 2 days before the fire and abduction.

Woobin looked at Mr. Lee.  We've searched everywhere you have mentioned. But sir... did Minhyuk have any personal buying of property you don't know about?"

The older man shook his head. "No, if anyone in my family buys or sells any sort of things we get notified from the banks, so..."

In all this hussle, Woobin's phoone rang. He checked the caller ID and made a short eye contact with Jihoo. His friend understood the gesture and nodded shortly. He excused himself and picked up the phone in solitude.

"Hello. Any news?" His tone was strong and direct.

"Yes boss. The man's picture you was seen buying baby products from a store near the outskirts of the north of the city...."

Woobin listened to his gang member and breathed out loudly. He rushed to Junpyo who was talking to the the police commisioner. 

"Jun...I think we found him..."

****

The speed of the car was crazy. The address had been taken. The place where he might have hidden Jaekyung and Jae Eun was isolated for years now and most people avoided the place in rumour of ghosts even in broad daylight. These apartments were so old that they were left with  anonymous owners...

The police had also searched that area before but as there were locks on the doors and no one had seen anything suspicious they did not bother to break the locks. So one could not even blame them.

Junpyo kept on praying. Praying that he could find his loves soon...that they would be healthy and safe...

After the most difficult and long drive of his life they finally reached the building. The officers seemed to be right. It actually looked abandoned with no person may not even set their foot there...

But Junpyo could feel...feel his Jaekyung and Jae Eun's presence. They were here!! They were here somewhere!!   

"Jae...Jae Eun... They are here!! Search...!!" He ran towards the door only to find it locked.

Woobin and other officers ran back from the back. "Man...there is no back door..."

Junpyo angrily banged his hand on the door.

Jihoo noticed something.

The handle of the lock became a little tilted. He pulled the object and it dislocated in his hand.

"Oh My God!! The door was never locked!! That EVIL SON OF....!!" Before Yijung could even finish the men rushed inside.

The apartment was not very big. A four-storey bulding, each floor with two small flats. They scattered to look for them.

Junpyo jogged to the topmost floor with Woobin and a policeman in tow. The whole building was surrounded by forces. They were being cautious and not a lot of men were searching so that Minhyuk could not get suspicious.

One flat looked like someone had lived there. It was neat and clean. The only room had a closed door. Junpyo quietly opened the door. He could feel it in his bones that Jaekyung and his baby had been there. There was no one now...

"Come Jun...Let's go..." Woobin's voice broke.

He was about to leave when he heard a sound which he had been waiting for a long time...in a very familiar tiny voice. 

"Pa..pa..a...pa..aa..paa.." The sound was coming from the floor, the small space between the bed and the wall.

He flew to that corner and saw Jae Eun laying on her side on a shawl... Her tiny eyes were filled with tears but she was not crying. The two men rushed out immediaetly to inform the others.

Junpyo's hands were shaking." Jae Eun...baby..." he whispered.

The baby turned her head towards him. "A...pa...pa..."

He snatched her up in his hands and began to plant kisses all over her face. The baby was still shaking... She must have been so scared!!

"Yes,baby, Appa's here!!! Sorry!! So sorry!! Appa took so long!! Please forgive appa!! I lovee you!!! I love you baby!!...." He began to sob.

He did not realize that The rest of the F4 were watching. Their eyes were watery and thanking the God profusely in their heart. 

Jihoo walked towards them and put a hand on his shoulder. "Jun...Jae is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter