Two

Jikook Drabbles

Jungkook had his arm around Jimin’s shoulders casually, walking along with him through the mall. Jimin pointed at something and giggled, bringing a smile to Jungkook’s lips. He kissed the top of Jimin’s head, disregarding any looks they might have gotten. Jimin chattered to Jungkook, who stayed mostly silent, only speaking when Jimin looked at him in search of a response. He was too preoccupied with admiring Jimin and thinking how amazing he looked with his loose shirt, tight jeans and newly dyed grey hair.

   Jungkook stopped in front of a store Jimin always went into and raised an eyebrow at him. Jimin smiled up at Jungkook and stepped into the store. As they browsed Jimin’s hand snuck to Jungkook’s waist and they stayed like that until they left with a bag of clothes for Jimin. Jungkook knew Jimin didn’t like being seen as a couple in public but he couldn’t help himself as he reached for Jimin’s hand. Surprisingly, Jimin let him take his hand and he smiled at Jungkook shyly.

   The couple walked around the mall some more, perusing stores and buying a few items for each of them. At the end of the day their wallets were empty but their hearts were full (gags cuz of cheesiness). Jimin drove Jungkook home and when they arrived he walked Jungkook to the door, wrapping his arms around his waist. Jungkook pulled Jimin into a tight hug and kissed the top of his head again. He told him how much fun he had and how much he loves him. Jimin smiled and told Jungkook the same.

   Jimin let Jungkook go and tilted his head up, puckering his lips cutely. Jungkook chuckled and grabbed Jimin’s chin with care, kissing him softly. It was a quick kiss and Jungkook affectionately brushed Jimin’s hair out of his eyes. They promised to go out again tomorrow and Jungkook turned, opening the front door and stepping inside. He smiled at Jimin as he slowly closed the door, the older smiling back. Jimin walked back to his car and hummed happily to himself, getting in and driving home. It was a good day.

 
----------------------------
So I tried a chapter with no dialogue and honestly it lol but my fics have all just been experiments and testing my writing lately so you are all my guinea pigs mwahahaha. Just kidding. But really, I apologize for this crap. Better stuff is coming