Twelve

Jikook Drabbles

   Jimin and Jungkook sat on the floor of Jimin’s room with cans of pop, snacks and pillows scattered around them. It was finally summer break and they were going to spend it making themselves sick with sugar and lack of sleep.

   “Shh, we'll wake my parents up,” Jimin told Jungkook, who was cracking jokes and laughing loudly due to all the sugar he had consumed. Jungkook apologized and shut himself up, taking deep breaths to try to calm down. The sight made Jimin crack a smile, which made Jungkook laugh again, which made Jimin start laughing, which made Jungkook laugh harder because he had finally made Jimin laugh. (that's not a complicated sentence at all lmao)

   “Jungkook, seriously, we should-” Jimin started breathlessly, but was interrupted by the younger tackling him onto his back and tickling his sides.

   “St-stop! Ah, noooo! Staaahhhpp,” Jimin gasped, tears coming to his eyes from the laughter. Jungkook lightened up on his torture but didn't stop completely, ticking Jimin’s stomach lightly. This made Jimin curl into a ball to try to hide his stomach and Jungkook laughed at the child-like image.

   “You’re so cute,” he said and got off of Jimin, who looked up at him with a small glare.

   “Whatever. You're merciless, wow, I almost peed my pants,” Jimin complained and Jungkook laughed at the confession.

   “Sorry hyung,” Jungkook said with a shrug. He stood up and grabbed some empty wrappers and pop cans

   “We should clean up a bit and then get to bed,” he said. Jimin stood as well, nodding, and helped clean. When they went down to the kitchen to dispose of the cans and wrappers they checked if Jimin’s parents were awake and it didn't seem like they were. Jimin let out a sigh of relief. Waking them would have been bad news. Walking as quietly as they could back to Jimin’s room, they shut the door and got into bed.

   “If my parents complain tomorrow you're so dead,” Jimin told Jungkook as they settled in. Jungkook chuckled and moved so Jimin could lay his head on his chest.

   “Okay. Just sleep, it's late. Worry about tomorrow tomorrow,” he said. Jimin hummed in response, feeling himself already starting to drift to sleep. Almost immediately both boys were asleep and wishing they hadn't eaten so much candy.

 
---------------
The fluff continues. Comment plsssss ^.^