Eighteen (M)

Jikook Drabbles

   Jungkook watched from the entrance to the staff kitchen as his personal assistant (and boyfriend) Jimin talked to one of Jungkook’s employees, laughing loudly and standing a little too close.Jungkook identified the employee as Taehyung. He'd keep that in mind, maybe pay him a little less this month or give him some ty paperwork. The CEO tried to not glare at the pair as they continued to laugh, Jimin touching Taehyung’s arm as he doubled over.

   Jungkook was seething. But he definitely wasn't jealous. The great CEO Jeon Jungkook does not get jealous. He was merely protecting what was his.

   “Jimin,” he said and the man turned to look at him, surprised. His laughter faded and he nodded respectfully.

   “Yes, sir?” Jungkook beckoned him over with a finger. Jimin saw the look of anger on his face and came hesitantly, throwing a nervous look to Taehyung. The feeling - that definitely wasn't jealousy - bubbled up inside Jungkook at the action and he glared at Taehyung before pulling Jimin roughly out of the kitchen and to his office.

   “What is it, sir? Did I do something wrong?” Jimin asked as he was dragged past cubicles and curious employees. Jungkook stayed silent until they were inside his office, the door slammed shut behind them. Jimin flinched at the loud noise and knotted his fingers together nervously.

   “Sir… Mr. Jeon. If I've done something wrong, please just tell me. I'll fix it as best I can-” Jimin was stopped by a pair of lips pressed against his own, strong hands grabbing his hips and pulling him in close. Jimin squeaked in surprise and it took him a moment to process what was happening, and by the time he did Jungkook was pulling away.

   “Wha…?” Jimin breathed, looking at Jungkook’s chest yet at nothing in particular, in a confused haze. Jungkook lifted Jimin’s face with gentle fingers under his chin and looked into his eyes intensely.

   “Don't talk to Taehyung. He wants you, and he can't have you. Understand?” Jungkook said with authority. Jimin, still confused, paused for a moment before nodding. Taehyung wanted… him? But he thought he had his eyes on someone else at the office? Jimin didn't question Jungkook though.

   “Good. Don't do that with anyone else either.”

   “Do what? Taehyung was just telling me a story about some of his friends-” Jimin stopped talking when he saw the look on Jungkook’s face. He wasn't having it.

   “Jimin. You're mine. That means you don't flirt with other men, okay?” Jungkook said and let Jimin’s chin go to sweep his hair out of his eyes.

   “But I wasn't flirting-” There was no way Jungkook would listen to him. Not when he was this jealous. Yes, Jimin said the ‘great CEO Jeon Jungkook’ was jealous. He could get away with it, and he knew he could. So he voiced it out loud.

   “Are you jealous?” Jungkook stiffened and he unconsciously tightened his grip on the shorter man’s hips.

   “No?” he said, the answer sounding like more of a question.

   “Really? Then you don't mind if I go back out there and talk to Taehyung some more?” Jimin pushed.

   “You can't do that.”

   “Why not?” Jimin raised his eyebrows.

   “Because I said so, and you listen to me because I'm your boss,” Jungkook argued. Jimin sighed and nodded in submission.

   “Fine. But I can talk to Yoongi, right? And Hoseok? I mean, they're not gonna hit on me, they've got each other, so-” Jimin was once again cut off by Jungkook’s lips and he was much less surprised this time, kissing back. Jungkook bit his lower lip and pulled a soft moan, barely more than a breath, from Jimin.

   “You’re mine, Park Jimin. Remember that.” Jungkook slid his hands up Jimin’s body and back down, feeling his abs and rib cage through his pristine white dress shirt. He untucked the shirt from Jimin’s tight black pants which showed off his so well and slid his hands under it, Jimin shivering under the touch. Jungkook moved to kiss Jimin’s neck, mouthing the soft skin and nipping at his ear.

   “Who's are you, Park Jimin?” Jungkook said lowly in Jimin’s ear and the smaller man shivered again.

   “Yours.” he moaned out quietly. Jungkook moved a hand to grip Jimin’s and squeezed it hard, bringing Jimin onto his tiptoes. Jimin whined and pressed himself against Jungkook.

   “M-Mr. Jeon,” he breathed out and the title falling from Jimin’s lips sent a wave of heat to Jungkook’s groin. He groaned and grinded against Jimin slightly in search of some friction. Jimin moaned again and the taller shut him up with a kiss, grinding against him some more.

   “Mr. Jeon, we should be working,” Jimin said unconvincingly, not even trying to move away.

   “Call me Jungkook.”

   “Jungkook,” Jimin moaned and the taller growled in appreciation. He stepped away from Jimin and the man looked disappointed at the loss of friction.

   “Take your clothes off,” Jungkook ordered.

   “Slowly.” Jimin smirked and pushed Jungkook onto his chair.

   “Get comfortable,” he said in a sultry voice. Jimin locked the office door and slipped his shoes and socks off, moving back towards Jungkook slowly and ily. He bit his lip and undid the buttons of his shirt one at a time, agonizingly slowly, moving his hips to a beat in his head. Jungkook watched intently, hands gripping the armrests of his chair to stop himself from pouncing on Jimin.

   The man finished ing his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, showing off his collarbones before taking it off completely. Jungkook his lips at the sight of Jimin’s bare upper body. His abs moved beneath smooth skin as he continued dancing slowly, coming to stand in front of Jungkook. The CEO used all his self control to not grab Jimin, pull him into his lap, and him right then.

   To Jungkook’s surprise, Jimin put himself in his lap. His back was turned to Jungkook, his grinding against Jungkook’s . The younger man moaned and tried to touch Jimin’s chest but his hand was slapped away.

   “No touching,” Jimin teased. He continued his and Jungkook let his head fall back, trying so damn hard to stay in control of himself. When he thought he might snap Jimin got up and slid his pants off, bending over and letting Jungkook see his . Jungkook couldn't help himself and he smacked Jimin’s , the sound resonating in the room. Jimin looked back at him with a smile and moved so Jungkook couldn't reach him.

   “I said no touching.” He slid his underwear off sensually and sat on Jungkook’s desk, right in front of him. His feet were planted on the desk, legs spread wide, everything in full view for Jungkook to see. Jimin pinched one of his s and let out a shuddering breath, holding eye contact with Jungkook. Jimin trailed his other hand down his body and grabbed his , pumping it slowly. Jungkook twitched in his seat.

   “Jimin…” he mumbled and his hand traveled to his own , still confined in his pants. Jimin watched him undo the button, pull down the zipper, reach inside, pull his out. Jimin moaned and brought his hand to his mouth, and on his fingers while his other hand still worked on his s, which were red and sensitive from all the stimulation. He stopped pinching his s and leaned back on one hand on the desk, allowing for better access.

   Jimin’s wet hand went to his entrance and he pushed a finger inside, letting out a soft sigh at the intrusion. His eyes still locked on Jungkook’s, he began ing his finger inside himself. Jungkook groaned and his hand sped up a bit, thumb swiping over the head of his and spreading the drop of precum that had gathered there.

   “Jungkook… I want you,” Jimin moaned, sending a spark of desire through the younger. Jungkook lost control and grabbed Jimin’s wrist, stopping him from himself. Jungkook pulled Jimin’s finger out and Jimin sighed at the loss. The younger stood and made Jimin lay back on the desk, whining when Jungkook wet his own fingers quickly and ed one into Jimin’s tight . He quickly added another and Jimin moaned at the slight stretch. Another finger was added, Jungkook curling his fingers in order to hit Jimin’s sweet spot.

   “Ah, Jungkook!” Jimin cried out, his back arching, and his boss shushed him.

   “We don't want the whole office to hear,” he said. Jimin whined quietly when Jungkook hit that same spot again.

   “It feels so good,” Jimin moaned quietly. Jungkook curled his fingers again and started ing them quickly, dragging a low sound from Jimin’s lips. He clawed at Jungkook’s back and begged for him to stop for a moment.

   “I need more… More…” Jimin panted. Jungkook smirked at him and pulled his fingers out. He spit into his hand and slicked his up, lining it up with Jimin’s stretched hole. Jungkook pushed Jimin’s knee to his chest and pushed in slowly, reveling in the tightness. Jimin whimpered at the stretch and Jungkook stopped when he was fully inside, letting Jimin adjust. Jimin pulled Jungkook into a heated kiss to distract himself from the slight sting in his .

   “Okay, move,” Jimin whispered after a few moments. Jungkook pulled out a bit and pushed back in slowly, Jimin beneath him.

   “Faster,” he said and Jungkook picked up the pace, aiming for Jimin’s prostate. Jimin cried out and arched his back, getting told to be quiet once more. Jimin bit his lip to keep himself from too loudly and when Jungkook started moving his hips even faster Jimin’s mouth fell open in a silent scream as he was pounded into the desk, his prostate being abused almost to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

   “J-Jungkook. I'm gonna come soon,” Jimin breathed out.

   “Yeah baby. Come for me,” Jungkook said and groaned as he felt himself approaching his . He ed a few more times, Jimin’s whines getting higher in pitch each time, until the man came with a high, quiet shout. Jungkook followed soon after, lowly as he came. When Jungkook pulled out he watched his come leak out of Jimin’s slowly. Jimin tried to close his legs, embarrassed.

   “You're such a good assistant,” Jungkook said as he wiped Jimin down, cleaning his chest, stomach and . Jimin smiled and sat up slowly, dangling his legs off the desk cutely.

   “I try.” Jungkook grimaced at the response but kissed Jimin sweetly anyway.

   “And you're such a good boyfriend too.”

   “I know,” Jimin said with a cheeky smile. Jungkook hit him softly on the chest and chuckled when Jimin faked pain.

   “So what lesson did you learn today?” Jungkook asked, pulling his clothes back on.

   “Don't talk to anyone but you,” Jimin answered.

   “Good. Now get out there and pretend we didn't just do that,” Jungkook said. Jimin laughed.

   “? Okay, if that's what you want…” He made to leave but Jungkook grabbed his hand and laughed, pulling him back.

   “You know what I meant.”

   “Yeah, I did.” Jimin got dressed and headed for the door but was stopped by Jungkook pulling him into a hug.

   “I love you, Jimin,” Jungkook said, burying his nose in Jimin’s soft hair. Jimin smiled and squeezed Jungkook, holding him close.

   “I love you too.”

---------------

Whoo this is a bit of a longer one. Also two ty ones in a row, you either hate me or love me right now lol. Enjoy! P. S. Never write s. They're so hard omg. This had better be worth my pain lol