Fourteen (M)

Jikook Drabbles

   Jimin gasped as he was shoved against the wall, Jungkook’s mouth attaching to his neck. He moaned as Jungkook a bright red mark into his neck, then another on his collarbone, his hands pulling Jimin’s baggy shirt up to touch his stomach. Jimin shivered at the slightly ticklish feeling but whined when Jungkook’s large hands brushed over his s.

   Jungkook pulled back to lift Jimin’s shirt off of him and took his own off as well. His hands returned to Jimin’s s and he played with them teasingly, watching his lover’s face. Jungkook leaned down to one of the buds and Jimin’s back arched, a moan escaping his lips.

   “Jungkook… bed…” he said and Jungkook stopped his teasing, taking Jimin’s hand and leading him over to the bed. He pushed Jimin onto it and Jimin moved himself to the middle of the bed, staring up at Jungkook with lust.

   “You're so hot,” Jungkook breathed and in a second he was on top of him, mouth attacking his again. Jimin whined and grabbed the sheets in tight fists as Jungkook abused the sensitive bud. Jungkook moved on to the other and swirled his tongue around it teasingly.

   “J-Jungkook…” Jimin moaned, bucking his hips up in an attempt to get some stimulation. Jungkook grinned and stopped abusing Jimin’s s, his hands moving to Jimin’s pants. He ped the jeans quickly and pulled them off of Jimin, his underwear coming off next.

   Jimin watched as Jungkook settled himself between his legs and wrapped his hand around his , the shaft from balls to tip. He moaned and Jungkook kissed his way up the shaft. When he reached the head he took it in his mouth and lightly, making Jimin’s head spin with pleasure. Jungkook slowly took more and more in his mouth, eliciting more beautiful, sinful sounds from his lover.

   Jungkook began bobbing his head slowly, gradually picking up the pace. Jimin’s hands wove into his hair and he held on as Jungkook him off expertly, his eyes never leaving Jimin’s. Jimin felt himself coming close to his and he pulled on Jungkook’s hair, the younger coming off of his with an obscene pop.

   Jungkook began undoing his own pants and slipped them off, throwing them and his underwear somewhere to the side. He reached for the bottle of lube on their bedside table and Jimin bit his lip in anticipation upon seeing it. Jungkook squirted some into his hand and slicked up his fingers. He pushed Jimin’s knees to his chest and massaged Jimin’s tight hole teasingly with a finger.

   “Jungkook, please,” Jimin begged.

   “Please what?” the younger asked cheekily and Jimin groaned.

   “Please just me already. Stop teasing,” he said. Jungkook smirked and pushed his finger in, a soft whimper coming from Jimin. He moved his finger slowly, getting Jimin ready for the next. Jungkook added a second finger and watched as the boy beneath him began to sweat a bit, his hair matting on his forehead.

   “You like my fingers this much? What a naughty boy,” Jungkook said, adding a third finger slowly so he didn't hurt him. Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook began ing his fingers inside him, stretching him thoroughly. He curled his fingers and brushed against the sensitive spot inside Jimin and the boy let out a loud, high pitched moan, his back arching. Jungkook continued to hit Jimin’s prostate until he was prepared enough, then he pulled his fingers out and slicked himself up with lube. He put Jimin’s legs on his shoulders and lined himself up.

   “You ready, baby?” he asked and Jimin nodded, sweat glistening on his forehead.

   “ me, Jungkook. me hard,” he begged. Jungkook smirked and pushed in slowly, watching Jimin’s expression change from pain to pleasure as he adjusted. Jungkook began ing and immediately Jimin was a mess. He moaned and whined as Jungkook found his prostate, his back arching off the bed beautifully.

   “Jungkook…” he groaned his lover’s name as pleasure wracked his body. He reached for his but Jungkook pulled his hand away.

   “Uh-uh. I'm gonna make you come just from my inside of you,” Jungkook growled. He pulled out and flipped Jimin onto his knees, the boy burying his face in the pillows as he felt himself get filled again.

   “You're so big,” he moaned and Jungkook smirked.

   “Yeah, you like my big ? You want me to you hard?” Jungkook said lowly. Jimin nodded so hard his neck hurt and he screamed as Jungkook began moving his hips rapidly, slamming into Jimin’s prostate every time. Jimin’s hands curled into fists and his stomach coiled, his approaching quickly from the amount of stimulation. In a matter of minutes his voice was disappearing and his body was shaking with pleasure.

   “Jungkook!” he yelled as he spurted white onto his chest and the sheets below him. Jungkook held Jimin’s hips in place as he shot his seed inside of him with a low groan. He pulled out and Jimin collapsed onto his side, breathing heavily.

   “Holy ,” he breathed, a small smile on his lips. Jungkook grabbed some tissues to clean them up and, as he wiped Jimin off, he nodded in agreement.

   “Holy , indeed,” he said. Jimin pulled him onto the bed for a kiss and groaned when Jungkook tried to roll them so Jimin straddled him.

   “Your back?” Jungkook asked worriedly. Jimin nodded from above him and moved, returning to his spot beside Jungkook.

   “Need a warm bath?” Jungkook said and Jimin nodded again. Jungkook stood and lifted Jimin off the bed effortlessly, carrying him to the washroom and setting him on the counter. He started the bath and waited for it to fill up, then he helped Jimin get in. He sat behind Jimin and let the older lean on his chest, relaxing his tired muscles in the hot water.

   “You're the best. You know that, right?” Jimin said to his boyfriend, who smiled.

   “I know. And you're the best, too,” he answered. Jimin sighed happily and sank lower in the water, using Jungkook’s chest as a pillow. He heard Jungkook whisper a soft ‘I love you’ before he drifted off, trusting Jungkook to not let him drown.

--------------

And the onslaught of fluff ends. Please leave a comment if you wish!