Five

Jikook Drabbles

“It’s beautiful out today,” Jimin commented as he walked hand in hand with Jungkook along the ravine near their house. The trees rustled in the breeze and the sun shone through the branches, keeping them warm in the shade of the forest. Jungkook nodded and looked at Jimin lovingly. The shorter felt his gaze and looked up at Jungkook.

   “It’s always beautiful when you’re around,” Jungkook said, knowing full well how cheesy it was and smiling as he said it. Jimin grimaced.

   “Gross. Go say your lines to your reflection, he’d like it more,” Jimin joked, bumping his shoulder against Jungkook’s arm.

   “Hey, my reflection is a nice guy,” Jungkook defended. Jimin snorted.

   “Yeah? Does he tell you how good you look? Because that’s what mirrors are for,” Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully.

   “Whatever. The sky is a nice colour today,” Jungkook changed the subject, staring up at the light blue sky. Jimin hummed in agreement and watched a few clouds float across the sky slowly. Their steps slowed until they were barely moving, looking around at the forest. Jimin stopped and tugged on Jungkook’s hand, pointing to a trail going off of the main path into the trees.

   “Want to explore a bit?” he asked. Jungkook looked down the trail warily and shook his head, giving Jimin’s hand a small squeeze.

   “Maybe another day,” he said. Jimin pouted and started walking again when his arm was pulled on by his boyfriend.

   “Come on, Jiminnie. I promise we’ll come back some time and go down whatever paths we find,” Jungkook said.

   “Really? You promise?” Jungkook nodded and that seemed to satisfy Jimin. They reached a fork in the road, the path continuing straight ahead and a wooden bridge beside them crossing the ravine. Jimin looked hopefully at Jungkook and he nodded, smiling as Jimin pulled him over to the bridge. He walked right to the middle of the bridge and sat down, slipping his legs through the wooden bars to hang them over the edge. Jungkook sat beside him and dangled his legs off the edge as well.

   “I’ve never seen this part of the ravine before,” Jimin said, voice warm like the sun shining down on them.

   “I’ve been here a couple times. We’re pretty far from home,” Jungkook said. Jimin sighed in content and rested his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

   “I don’t want to go back,” Jimin said wistfully.

   “Me neither,” said Jungkook, kissing the top of Jimin’s head. He rested his head on top of Jimin’s and the shorter wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s middle. They sat in silence for a while before Jungkook moved, lifting his head.

   “We should get back. It’s almost time for dinner,” he said. Jimin let out a little hum and removed himself from Jungkook, standing and taking Jungkook’s hand again as soon as they were both up. As they walked back Jungkook paused and Jimin, confused, stopped as well. Jungkook pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing him slowly. Jimin, pressed flush against Jungkook, wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck and kissed him back. It was a dizzying kiss and Jungkook was basically holding Jimin up, keeping him on his feet. Jungkook kept his hold on Jimin as he kissed his forehead lightly, then his cheeks, his jaw, his temples, anywhere on his face he could. Jimin let him, closing his eyes as butterflies fluttered in his stomach.

   When Jungkook had kissed every inch of skin on Jimin’s pretty face he let the boy go and Jimin swayed, reaching for Jungkook’s arm. Jungkook giggled at his unsteady boyfriend and put an arm around Jimin’s waist to help ground him. Jimin let go of Jungkook, safe in his arms, and looked up at him.

   “What was that for?” he asked, head still spinning a bit, in the most pleasurable way.

   “Just for being perfect,” Jungkook answered. Jimin blushed and started walking, Jungkook falling into step beside him, keeping him close with his arm around his waist.

   “And because I love you,” Jungkook said quietly, squeezing Jimin’s waist lightly. Jimin smiled and the butterflies made their return.

   “I love you, too.”

---------------
Guuyyysss please remember to comment, it helps out a lot! Hope you enjoy whatever this is!