Eight (sort of M?)

Jikook Drabbles

   Jungkook sat in the throne room next to his father, leaning his head on his hand, bored. He glanced at his father, the king, and sighed when he saw him speaking to his advisor quietly. His father turned to him and Jungkook sat up straight, meeting his father’s gaze with respect.

   “Jungkook, go to your room. I have to hold an important meeting. I’ll fetch you when it’s over,” he said.

   “Of course, father,” Jungkook answered politely. He left the throne room and, when he was out of earshot, groaned in annoyance.

   “I’m old enough to take part in meetings. I’m almost an adult, for god’s sake,” he grumbled, dragging himself up the long flight of stairs to his room. When he got there he saw his personal servant fixing his bedding and he looked up when Jungkook closed the door.

   “Good morning, Jimin,” the prince said tiredly.

   “Good morning, prince Jungkook. I just finished cleaning, I can leave if you wish,” he said. Jungkook made his way over to his servant and pulled him into a quick kiss.

   “No, stay. I’ll be bored if you leave,” he said and Jimin smiled.

   “And what will we do if I stay?” he asked. Jungkook chuckled and placed his hands on Jimin’s waist.

   “You know the answer. My father is busy in a meeting, so we won’t be interrupted,” Jungkook informed, saying the word meeting with a bitter tone.

   “He sent you away again, huh?” Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded sadly.

   “It’s okay though, because you’re here with me.” Jungkook kissed Jimin slowly and laid him gently on the bed, hovering over him, lips never leaving his servant’s. Jimin opened his mouth and sighed when Jungkook’s tongue entered his mouth. He felt the prince’s hands wandering over his body slowly, pulling on his shirt. Jimin rid himself of his top and, without waiting for the order, his bottoms as well. Jungkook smirked at his servant as he settled onto the mattress again, now .

   “Eager, are we?” he teased. Jimin smiled and nodded, looking pointedly at Jungkook’s clothes, which were still on his body. Jungkook got the message and stripped, drinking up Jimin’s hungry gaze.

   “What did I do to deserve being your servant?” Jimin said as Jungkook returned to his place, hovering over him once again. The prince raised his eyebrows and laid a kiss on Jimin’s chest.

   “Do you mean that as a good thing or a bad thing?” he asked and Jimin giggled.

   “Good, of course,” he answered as Jungkook kissed up and down his torso, not going lower than Jimin’s belly button. When he had kissed Jimin’s stomach, his chest, his arms, his fingers, he skipped over the sinful parts of Jimin and kissed his thighs, then his calves, all the way down to his feet. Jungkook kissed his way back up Jimin’s body, coming back up to kiss his lips. Jimin smiled when he pulled away, wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck, and lifted his head to touch their foreheads together.

   “You’re so good to me,” he said. Jungkook smiled back at him and kissed him sweetly again.

   “I have to take care of you as well as you take care of me,” he said in response. His servant blushed, his smile turning shy. He rested his head on the pillows again and slid his hands over Jungkook’s back, feeling the strong muscles under the skin. The prince was definitely fit enough to fight in battle, but he thanked the heavens for the king keeping him out of that part of ruling.

   “You’re sure your father won’t come any time soon?” he asked.

   “He’s busy trying to keep the nation together, we’ll be fine,” Jungkook said, closing the conversation as he kissed a mark into Jimin’s chest. Jimin moaned quietly and dropped his arms to the bed.

   “Tell me what you want,” Jungkook said sensually, his eyes darkened by desire. Jimin swallowed thickly as he felt his stomach tighten with want.

   “I want you,” he answered.

   The prince and his servant took their time while making love, all thoughts of the king banished as they drowned in pleasure. As they cleaned up afterwards Jungkook snuck his arm around Jimin’s waist and pulled him close for one more kiss.

   “I love you, Jimin,” he said quietly and Jimin smiled.

   “I love you too, prince Jungkook.” He was released from Jungkook’s hold and he bent to gather his clothes, feeling Jungkook’s eyes on him.

   “Get dressed, prince Jungkook. Before someone wonders where I am and comes looking here,” he said. Jungkook obeyed and put his clothes back on, watching Jimin do the same. When they were presentable again Jimin opened the door and looked back at Jungkook, who was sitting on his bed with a book.

   “Call for me if you need anything,” he said and Jungkook smiled.

   “Of course. Thanks.” Jimin closed the door quietly and leaned against it, taking a deep breath. He would never get used to how special the prince made him feel.

   Jungkook stared at the door after it closed, ignoring the book in his hand and wishing Jimin didn’t ever have to leave. He would never get used to how happy his servant made him feel.

---------------------
Okay so... I may be watching Merlin at the moment... and I may love the medieval concept too much... and I may hate myself for writing this lol. Enjoy