Twenty Three

Jikook Drabbles

    Jungkook lay on his side in the dark room, gazing at the sleeping boy beside him. The sheets were pulled up to Jimin’s nose and his hair fell over his eyes, not leaving much of his face visible. Jungkook slowly and gently swept the hair from Jimin’s closed eyes and smiled when his eyelids fluttered.

   “You're so cute,” he whispered, watching as Jimin shifted in his sleep. He moved himself closer to Jungkook and subconsciously grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him closer. Jungkook tried not to laugh at the needy action and wiggled closer to the older, who sighed in content and stilled again.

   Jungkook kissed Jimin’s forehead tenderly and wrapped an arm around him. This stirred Jimin and he woke, looking sleepily at Jungkook.

   “Can't sleep?” he muttered huskily. Jungkook smiled at him and shook his head.

   “I was just admiring the view. Go back to sleep,” he said. Jimin let out a sleepy attempt at a laugh and moved closer until he was pressed against Jungkook. The younger wrapped his arm tighter around Jimin and slid his other arm under him. He held Jimin close and laid another small kiss on his forehead.

   “Goodnight,” Jimin said, almost too quietly to hear, already falling asleep again.

   “Goodnight,” Jungkook parroted. He waited for Jimin’s breathing to slow and become even before letting himself fall asleep, warm and content. 

 

---------------

A short piece to satisfy your fluff needs ^.^