Twenty Seven (M)

Jikook Drabbles

   The room was filled with heavy breathing as Jungkook pinned Jimin to the bed by his wrists, kissing him hungrily. Jungkook brushed Jimin’s with his leg and the older moaned, mouth opening for Jungkook to slip his tongue in. He kissed Jimin messily, tongues dancing in a battle for dominance. Jungkook won and Jimin succumbed to him, letting the younger kiss him fiercely.

   “My favourite toy, how should I play with you today?” Jungkook said, lips moving down Jimin’s bare chest to at a . Jimin sighed shakily and watched as Jungkook took the nub into his mouth, ling it.

   “However you want to,” Jimin answered. Jungkook looked up and smirked, pinching Jimin’s s and earning a whine.

   “What a good toy,” he said. Jungkook let Jimin’s wrists go and spread his legs, situating himself between them. He leaned his head down and around Jimin’s hole teasingly, making the older moan loudly. Jungkook his tongue into the boy and felt his twitch as Jimin let out more sinful sounds. He ate Jimin’s expertly, tongue moving inside him with skill, sending Jimin to cloud nine.

   Jungkook pulled away and grabbed the lube, spreading it onto his fingers. He pushed one into Jimin easily and the boy moaned at the intrusion. A second came soon after and Jimin pushed his hips down on the fingers, begging for more.

   “You're such a , hyung. You like my fingers so much,” Jungkook said, ing his fingers slowly while Jimin whined beneath him. Jungkook pushed a third finger in and angled his fingers just right, brushing the bundle of nerves inside his toy that made him scream. Jimin’s hands grabbed the sheets tightly and he arched his back, letting out a loud, high pitched moan.

   “Yeah, scream for me, baby. Does it feel good?” Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him with hooded eyes, breathing heavily and sweat shining on his face and chest.

   “It feels so good,” he answered. Jungkook smirked and hit Jimin’s prostate again, making the older moan loudly again.

   “You like it when I play with you?” he asked and Jimin nodded quickly.

   “Yes! Yes, Jungkook, more. Please,” he gasped out.

   “You want my inside you? You want me to you?” Jimin nodded again and held the sheets tighter, cheeks becoming pink with a light blush and toes curling with the thought of being ed until he couldn't think.

   “Jungkook, please,” Jimin begged. The younger took his fingers out of Jimin, who whined at the emptiness, and slicked his up with lube. He dripped some of the substance onto Jimin’s hole and smirked when Jimin mewled in surprise at the coldness. Jungkook lined himself up with Jimin’s wet hole and slid in easily, waiting when he was completely inside for Jimin to adjust.

   “You're so big,” Jimin groaned and pressed his hips down needily. Jungkook moved slowly, earning a loud moan from Jimin.

   “You like my huge , don't you? You're such a good little ,” Jungkook said and sped up a bit, angling his hips to hit Jimin’s prostate. Jimin cried out and held the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. Jungkook ed Jimin hard and fast, the smaller boy losing his senses.

   Jimin’s body began to shake, his thighs quaking and stomach coiling with heat. Jungkook felt that the older’s was approaching and he continued to him into oblivion, tearing high pitched yells from Jimin’s lips.

   “Jungkook!” Jimin moaned as he came, shooting thick ropes of come onto his chest as his body continued to shake. When he was done Jimin felt suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure, oversensitive from his . Jungkook didn't let up and Jimin’s hands shot up to grip his arms.

   “Jungkook, it's too much!” he said and Jungkook ignored him, ing a few more times before releasing inside Jimin. He groaned as he came and Jimin whined at the feeling of being filled with the hot substance. Jungkook pulled out and watched his come leak out of Jimin’s stretched, abused hole.

   “My toy, you got so dirty. We need to clean you up,” he said. He grabbed the tissues and wiped Jimin’s chest and gently. He laid beside Jimin, whose cheeks were losing the pink colour.

   “You're so perfect,” Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin to his body, rubbing his lower back soothingly.

   “You are too,” Jimin answered. He felt his eyes closing as Jungkook kissed his forehead sweetly. Before Jimin knew it he was asleep and Jungkook followed quickly.  

...................................................

Sorry I've been incommunicado for so long guys, I've been busy with my second account that I share with a friend (it's called hornyjungmin, we write kookmin, go check it out if you want) but anyway I'll hopefully be updating on here more regularly again!