Twenty Four

Jikook Drabbles

    “PARK JIMIN!!!”

   Jungkook and his boyfriend Jimin had been living together for a while now and they tended to get on each other’s nerves. And when this happened instead of yelling and fighting they somehow started having prank wars to annoy the other until one of them gave in and admitted they were wrong about whatever they had argued about. They were usually pretty controlled but this time Jungkook was seriously considering murdering his boyfriend.

   “Park. Jimin. What. The .” Jungkook said angrily as he waddled into their kitchen, sopping wet from something he was sure wasn't water. Jimin stood at the fridge looking for food and he smiled proudly when he saw Jungkook.

   “Oh I see you went into the bathroom. Yeah, see I brought the shower to you so you wouldn't even have to go into the bathroom. You're welcome,” Jimin said snidely. Jungkook growled angrily and took his shirt off, throwing it at Jimin. The shorter caught the shirt and sniffed it, reeling back in disgust.

   “Yep, that vinegar smell really comes through,” he choked out and Jungkook sighed.

   “I'll get you back for this.” Jimin rolled his eyes at the threat and tossed Jungkook’s shirt back to him.

   “Alright. I'll be watching my back,” he said sarcastically. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and stalked out of the kitchen to take a real shower and wash his clothes.

   The pair had been fighting for a few days now. To be honest, amid all the wracking his brain for good pranks to pull on Jimin, Jungkook had forgotten what they were fighting about. But he knew it was important. So he didn't give in.

   Jimin knocked on the door as Jungkook showered and he ignored it, knowing it was probably just another prank.

   “Jungkook, I really have to pee,” Jimin said from behind the door. Jungkook continued to ignore him but Jimin tried again.

   “Kookie please I really have to pee.” Jungkook caved and let Jimin in with a sigh, immediately regretting it when he was met with a hand full of whip cream to the face. Jimin giggled and ran away while Jungkook stood there in shocked silence. Okay, he had expected something to happen but not one of the most mainstream pranks on the planet. A ing face full of whip cream.

   Jungkook wiped the stuff off his face slowly and he could just feel Jimin looking at him from around the corner and laughing his off. Jungkook left it alone, even though he really wanted to go kick the crap out of his boyfriend, and returned to the shower. While in there he formulated the most evil plan he could think of. He smirked to himself as he played it out in his head and began making preparations as soon as he was out of the shower.

---------

   Jimin was on the couch watching tv when Jungkook came out to find him and he sat next to the boy, putting a hand on Jimin’s thigh. Untrusting, Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s hand and inspected it, looking for anything he could be poked or shocked or anything else with. Jungkook chuckled and squeezed Jimin’s hand lightly.

   “I'm not going to do anything. I'm just suddenly really… in the mood.” Jungkook bent to kiss the junction between Jimin’s shoulder and neck and the boy moved away suspiciously.

   “Jungkook I know you're a motherer, but you just showered. Why not in there and leave me alone?” he said. Jungkook pouted.

   “Because I want you hyung,” he answered simply. Jimin blushed and Jungkook knew he had him.

   “Well how can I deny you that?” Jimin said and smiled. Jungkook began kissing him and stood up, leading Jimin back to the bedroom. He pushed Jimin onto the bed and began pulling the boy’s clothes off. Jimin whined under his touch and didn't even question when his hands were being tied together and secured to the bed frame above his head. Jungkook smirked and stopped touching Jimin, standing up and looking at him triumphantly. Jimin realised what was going on and his lustful gaze turned into an angry glare.

   “Jeon Jungkook. You are not ing leaving me here hard and .” Jungkook shrugged and turned towards the door.

   “I'll come back when I think you're ready to be released. Have fun.” He left and closed the door behind him, chuckling as he heard Jimin struggle and yell.

   “JEON JUNGKOOK!!!” Yeah, he liked these prank wars.

--------

   Jungkook had a long day at work and when he came home all he wanted to do was lay down and take a nap. Jungkook opened the front door carefully and peeked in, looking for Jimin. The boy was sitting at the table with a snack and only waved when Jungkook entered so he decided Jimin hadn't planned anything. He was proved wrong when he went into their bedroom and went to lay down, sinking into a pool of water.

   “What the ?!” Jungkook yelled and got out of the freezing water as quickly as possible. Jimin came down the hall holding his stomach from laughter and Jungkook glared at him. Jimin had soaked him. Again. This man sure liked wet pranks.

   “I moved the mattress, it's in the closet. That's a kiddie pool full of water that I covered with the blankets,” Jimin wheezed through his laughing fit.

   “Ha ha,” Jungkook said sarcastically and stripped down to nothing, moving to get dry clothes from the dresser. Jimin watched him walk, getting distracted by his body, and Jungkook used it to his advantage. He quickly turned and tackled Jimin into the water, effectively soaking the both of them. Hence why Jungkook had stripped.

   Jimin screamed and coughed as his head went under, Jungkook on top of him and protecting the back of his head with a protective hand. When they surfaced Jimin spit the water out of his mouth and shoved Jungkook away.

   “It's s-s-so c-cold,” Jimin said and wrapped his arms around himself. Jungkook laughed and pulled Jimin into a hug in an attempt to warm them both up.

   “If you wanted a waterbed you should have just asked. I would have gotten us something a little nicer,” Jungkook joked and Jimin laughed.

   “Get off of me, loser.” He wiggled out of the hug and took his shirt off, dropping it onto the floor beside them. Jungkook smirked at him and moved a little closer, practically pulling Jimin into his lap.

   “Are you gonna get too? I mean this is still technically our bed, we could…” Jimin wrinkled his nose and thwacked Jungkook on the head.

   “Idiot. I'm not gonna have in a pool. Nice try though.” Jimin pulled the rest of his clothes off and just lay back, resting in the water. Jungkook did the same, intertwining fingers with Jimin.

   “So do you give up?” he said and Jimin scoffed.

   “Yeah right. This isn't enough to make me admit defeat. You've gotta try a little harder.” Jungkook sighed and for a second Jimin thought he might be throwing in the towel.

   “Prepare yourself Park Jimin. You'll regret this decision.” Of course the er wouldn't give up yet.

----------

   Jimin came home from grocery shopping and set the bags on the kitchen table, asking Jungkook to help him put everything away. Jungkook came to help and handed Jimin things as he put them away, smiling happily whenever they glanced at each other. Jimin smiled back and wondered why Jungkook seemed so happy before realizing he probably had some prank planned.

   “Okay, what have you done this time?” Jungkook gave him an innocent look and batted his eyelashes cutely.

   “Me? I haven't done anything.” Jimin scoffed but left the topic alone, settling for finding out whatever the prank was when it happened. Jimin excused himself to go use the washroom and when he tried to turn the doorknob he found he couldn't. The doorknob was slippery and Jimin looked down the hall at Jungkook, who was on his phone not even glancing at him. Jimin figured his hands must be slippery instead of the handle so he wiped them on his jeans and tried again. The door still wouldn't open.

   “Jungkook? Is this because of you?” he asked and Jungkook came to see what the problem was.

   “Is what because of me?” Jimin wiggled the doorknob and tried to turn it but failed and Jungkook gave him a weird look. He reached over and grabbed the handle, turning it and opening the door easily. Jimin stood silently for a moment just absorbing what had happened before looking at Jungkook.

   “What the hell. How did you do that?” Jungkook looked confused and pointed at the door.

   “Open the door? Jimin, you learn how to do this when you're like two don't tell me you still can't open doors.” Jimin scowled and marched into the washroom, closing the door roughly. Jungkook laughed quietly to himself and went back to their room, closing the door behind him.

   Jimin finished up in the washroom and went to their room, grabbing the doorknob and being presented with the same problem as before. He decided that the doorknobs were definitely covered in something slippery. Now Jimin just had to figure out how Jungkook had managed to open the door so that he could do it too. He struggled with the door for a few more seconds before calling out to his boyfriend.

   “Jungkook let me in.” Jungkook opened the door and Jimin just stared at him for a moment before speaking.

   “What else did you make impossible for me to open? Also what on earth did you use? My hands are getting sticky.” Jungkook smiled proudly.

   “I made pretty much everything impossible for you to open. And I used oil. We had some out in the garage. It works pretty well, right?” Jimin frowned and stepped into the room, Jungkook backing up and keeping eye contact.

   “So how did you open the bathroom door?” Jimin asked. Jungkook smirked and pulled Jimin closer with an arm around his waist.

   “Wouldn't you like to know?” Jimin pouted and Jungkook cooed at him.

   “You're so cute.”

   “Shut up and fix the doorknobs before I kick you where the sun don't shine.” Jungkook chuckled and put his hands up in surrender.

   “Okay, fine. But this still doesn't mean you win. I'll think of an even more annoying prank before this ends,” Jungkook threatened and Jimin made a face.

   “Whatever. Just go clean the doorknobs.”

--------

   Jungkook woke up and sighed, not looking forward to work that day. He had to be there early to get all the extra he had to do done and if he didn't finish he would be screwed. Jungkook rolled out of bed, careful not to disturb Jimin who was still asleep, and got dressed quietly. He made enough breakfast for the both of them and when he was serving himself he saw Jimin shuffle out of the bedroom sleepily.

   “Good morning,” Jungkook said and got an extra plate out for Jimin.

   “Good morning,” Jimin returned. He sat at the table and waited for Jungkook to bring the food, smiling when he did. Jungkook ate quickly and stood to get his coat, pausing at the door.

   “I might be home late because I've got a lot of stuff to do. Why don't you order pizza and we can hang out when I get back?” Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.

   “Sure. Have a good day at work.” Jungkook thanked him for the sentiment and walked out, closing the door behind him. As soon as he turned around and looked at the driveway he froze. His car. It was completely wrapped in bubble wrap.

   “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” Jungkook yelled as he threw the front door open. Jimin was barely keeping himself on his chair, laughing so hard he could barely breathe.

   “You're a heavy sleeper, Kookie. I can do anything at night without you noticing.” Jungkook gritted his teeth and stormed outside, ripping the bubble wrap off his car hurriedly.

   “JIMIN!!! I CAN’T BE LATE FOR WORK!” Jimin came to the door and crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame with a smug smile.

   “Do you give up?” he said slyly. Jungkook growled and shot him a glare, getting rid of the last bit of bubble wrap.

   “Jeon Jungkook do you give up?” Jimin repeated. Jungkook sighed and walked towards Jimin.

   “Yes I give up. You win.” Jimin’s smug smile widened and he grabbed Jungkook’s hand.

   “Okay. I'm sorry for all the pranks I pulled on you. You forgive me, right?” he asked cutely. Jungkook couldn't stay angry at that so he nodded and let Jimin tiptoe to kiss him.

   “Okay. I'll see you tonight with pizza and some snacks. Now hurry to work, I don't want you to get in trouble.” Jungkook resisted the urge to roll his eyes and kissed Jimin goodbye.

   “See you tonight.” Yeah, these prank wars were a long, roundabout way of making up, but it was the best way they knew how.