Seven

Jikook Drabbles

   “Hyung, can you help me with this question?” Jungkook asked, leaning across his bed to poke Jimin’s thigh with his pencil. Jimin muttered a ‘sure’ and scooted over to look at Jungkook’s homework.

   “Okay, so you know how quadratic equations work, right?” he asked. Jungkook nodded and Jimin jumped into explaining how to solve the equation, watching Jungkook write as he walked him through it.

   “You get it now?” Jimin asked when the equation was solved.

   “Um… Sort of. Thanks,” Jungkook said, putting his pencil down. Jimin gave him a confused look.

   “You're not done your homework, what are you-” He let out a small shout of surprise as he was pulled into the younger’s lap, straddling him. He rested his hands on Jungkook’s shoulders and blushed when Jungkook looked him up and down, practically tearing his clothes off with just his gaze.

   “I'm bored of homework,” he answered smugly, hands slipping underneath Jimin’s shirt to caress his abs. Jimin felt his cheeks light up even more and he grabbed Jungkook’s hands, pausing him.

   “Do your homework first, me later,” he said with a shy smile. Jungkook gave Jimin a light kiss and brought both their hands to his lap, holding Jimin’s hands in his gingerly.

   “Promise?” he asked cheekily. Jimin laughed - oh, how Jungkook loved that laugh - and nodded slowly.

   “You'd better hurry up and finish your work before I change my mind,” he threatened. Jungkook laughed now and pushed Jimin off his lap, pinning him to the bed by his wrists.

   “Remember who's in charge here, hyung,” he threatened back with a smile, making Jimin laugh some more.

   “You're so scary, Jungkook,” he joked. Jungkook bared his teeth and growled comically and they both burst into laughter, totally unable to take the younger seriously. Jungkook sat back and pulled Jimin into a sitting position, picking up his pencil again and placing his homework in front of him.

   “Aaahh, this homework is impossible,” he sighed, immediately becoming serious at seeing the questions again. Jimin shook his head in amusement and started on his biology homework. He hoped Jungkook finished soon so they could get to studying some real biology. (wink wink)