Six

Jikook Drabbles

Jimin sat snuggled up to Jungkook’s side, the younger’s arm around him comfortably. They were on the couch at Jungkook’s house alone, watching a movie. Jungkook’s parents weren't coming home until after midnight so the boys had made popcorn and ordered pizza for dinner. The bowl of popcorn sat on Jungkook’s lap where they could both reach it. Jimin reached for some and chewed it loudly, completely engrossed in the movie.

   “Hyung, stop dropping popcorn on me,” Jungkook complained, sweeping some runaway kernels off his lap.

   “Sorry,” Jimin muttered, eyes still locked on the tv. Jungkook sighed in annoyance at being ignored and grabbed Jimin’s chin, turning his head to look at him. Jimin, surprised, swallowed his food and opened his mouth to ask what was wrong. Before he could his lips were taken by Jungkook’s and he sighed, melting into the younger. Jungkook smirked into the kiss and let his tongue caress Jimin’s lower lip. Jimin opened his mouth for Jungkook and moaned quietly when a hot tongue entered his mouth.

   Being the little he always was, Jungkook broke off the kiss right when things were getting heated.

   “Jungkook, what the hell,” Jimin whined. Jungkook chuckled and smoothed Jimin’s hair, disheveled from laying his head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

   “The movie is PG, hyung. Let's keep it PG in here as well.” Jimin scowled at him and resigned to laying on his shoulder again.

   “Okay, so what do we need to watch to get some action?” he asked.

   “Maybe next time you let me pick the movie,” was Jungkook’s response. He smirked at Jimin, who looked up at him in confusion. The older knew he wouldn't get answers until their next movie night so he just sighed and threw his legs over Jungkook’s lap, the younger moving the popcorn.

   The rest of the night Jimin sat fantasizing about what could have happened if Jungkook wasn't such a tease. That little would pay.

-----------
A short one to brighten your day! Leave a comment please!