Eleven

Jikook Drabbles

   Jungkook and Jimin stood in the empty locker room, the smaller boy pressed up against a cold locker. Jungkook rested his hands on Jimin’s hips and Jimin held onto his biceps loosely.

   “I've liked you for so long,” Jungkook admitted, face inching closer to Jimin’s.

   “Me too,” Jimin replied breathlessly. His eyes flitted from Jungkook’s eyes to his lips and back. He waited, heart pounding, while Jungkook got ever closer.

   “And we've been dating for a while now,” Jungkook continued. Jimin bit his lip in anticipation, hanging off of the younger’s every word.

   “Jimin, I… I think I love you.” Jimin’s eyes flew open with surprise but his expression softened again and he smiled.

   “I think I love you, too.” He closed the distance between them, sighing when he felt the soft pressure of Jungkook’s lips on his. It was a new feeling, and it made his head spin. Jungkook slipped his arms around Jimin’s waist, pulling him closer, and Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck. When Jungkook pulled away to breathe he chased the taller boy’s lips with his own, immediately blushing in embarrassment. Jungkook smiled down at him.

   “You're so cute,” he complimented. Jimin scowled.

   “I'm not cute…” he mumbled crossly. Jungkook gently laid a kiss on Jimin’s nose, effectively wiping the scowl off his face and making him smile shyly.

   “Sure, hyung. Whatever you say.”

---------------------

I'm just gonna overload you guys with fluff since I haven't updated in like a week. Please remember to comment! Thanks guys, bye