Twenty Two (M)

Jikook Drabbles

    “Park Jimin. Arrested for arson and vandalization. This is your third offence.” Jungkook sets the file on Park Jimin down on his desk and leans forward, hands together on the desk. Jimin, in turn, leans back in his chair and tilts his head to the side. His pink fringe falls into his eyes.

 

    “I'm not exactly sure why I'm here, officer,” he says sweetly. Jungkook scoffs and pushes the file towards Jimin.

 

    “Are you saying you deny the charges here? You don't have a lawyer, an alibi, or a witness on your side. With this many offences you're guaranteed at least five years in prison.” the officer states coldly. Jimin puts his hands between his knees and rocks forward cutely, pouting slightly. He gives Jungkook his best puppy dog eyes.

 

    “I know I can't fight my way out of this. But maybe you could… reduce the sentence a bit?” Jungkook shifts in his seat, feeling an uncomfortable heat lighting in his stomach at the looks the criminal is giving him. He knows he's probably going to get fired but he gives in to the young man.

 

    “I could reduce it. Or I could make your sentence disappear altogether,” he says coyly, leaning back. Jimin raises his eyebrows and a small smirk creeps onto his lips.

 

    “But I'll need something as compensation.” Now it's Jungkook’s turn to smirk. Jimin leans on the desk and plays with Jungkook’s name plate.

 

    “What can I do to compensate you, officer?” he asks, glancing up at the man.

 

    “Follow me,” Jungkook says. He stands and leads Jimin past the chief’s office, sticking his head inside.

 

    “I'm taking this one to the interrogation room. No back-up needed, I'll get him to talk,” Jungkook says. The chief nods, not even looking up from his paperwork, and Jungkook smiles. He continues down a hallway and turns to open a door leading into a small room. A one-way mirror takes up one wall with only a desk and two chairs sitting in the centre of the room. An interrogation room.

 

    Jimin looks around curiously and suddenly Jungkook is locking the door behind them. Jimin turns to see the officer slowly walking closer and for every step he takes forward Jimin takes one back until he's pressed against the desk.

 

    “Do you want to do this or do you want to admit to your crimes?” Jungkook says smoothly, a hand sliding down Jimin’s arm as his other arm wraps around the man’s waist. Jimin swallows thickly and moves forward to press a kiss to Jungkook’s jaw.

 

    “I can't confess to something I didn't do.” Jungkook smirks dangerously and his hands slide down to cup Jimin’s . He squeezes hard and Jimin mewles quietly. His hands grip the fabric of Jungkook’s pristine white shirt.

 

    “You're a bad boy Park Jimin. A criminal like you deserves to be punished.” Jungkook’s voice comes out low and raspy next to Jimin’s ear and he nods without thinking.

 

    “You want to be punished?” Jungkook asks. Jimin nods again and lets out a desperate whine when his is smacked lightly.

 

    “Spank me harder…” he says quietly, embarrassed. Jungkook complies and hits him a bit harder, earning another small whine. Jungkook begins kissing Jimin harshly, shoving his tongue in his mouth and smirking when Jimin moans into the kiss.

 

    The criminal undoes the buttons of Jungkook’s shirt quickly, sliding it off his shoulders and to the floor. His hands fumble with Jungkook’s belt and, frustrated, he breaks the kiss and sinks to his knees to get it undone. He succeeds and pulls Jungkook’s clothes off, suddenly staring at his hard . Jungkook’s hand winds into his fluffy pink hair and Jimin looks up at him.

 

    “ me off,” he commands. Jimin complies, taking his into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around the head expertly, the slit and feeling a swell of pride when Jungkook gasps, the grip in his hair tightening. Jimin bobs his head slowly, taking Jungkook as deep as he can, eyes closed in bliss as he him off.

 

    Jungkook groans as he feels his stomach tighten and he pulls Jimin off of him roughly, spit trailing from his lips. Jimin wipes the spit off his face with the back of his hand and stands up. Jungkook pulls the criminal’s clothes off hurriedly and turns him around, bending Jimin over the desk. Jimin moans when his gets spanked again, harder than before.

 

    “Officer…” he moans out. Jungkook feels desire cloud his mind and he s his fingers in front of Jimin’s slightly flushed face.

 

    “.” Jimin takes two fingers into his mouth, coating them in spit, then takes a third one in and wets it as well. He whines and groans as he does so, having a bit of an oral fixation. Jungkook doesn't let this go unnoticed.

 

    “You like on my ? On my fingers too?” he asks huskily. Jimin moans in response and pushes his hips back, searching for friction. Jungkook moves back and denies him what he wants, enjoying how he whines in annoyance. He takes his fingers from Jimin’s mouth and rubs the man’s entrance with one. Jimin flattens himself against the desk, pushing his hips back into the touch. The finger slips in up to the first knuckle and he moans happily. Jungkook pushes his finger the rest of the way in and marvels at the way Jimin reacts.

 

    A second digit joins the first, making Jimin’s moans gain a little volume. Jungkook s his fingers slowly and curls them, searching for the spot that will drive Jimin crazy. He finds it and the boy on the desk twitches, a high yelp leaving his lips at the sensation.

 

    “There, officer. Oh god, right there,” he moans. Jungkook hits the spot again and again and his twitches at the stream of small “ah”s escaping Jimin’s lips. He adds a third finger, watching the ring of muscles stretch around the digits as Jimin continues to whine and groan in pleasure. Finally Jungkook loses his patience and pulls his fingers out, spitting into his hand and slicking his with it.

 

    “You ready for your punishment Jimin?” he growls. Jimin nods and wiggles his hips impatiently.

 

    “Please punish me officer. me hard,” Jimin begs and Jungkook listens. He pushes in slowly, letting Jimin adjust, and when the boy beneath him is ready he pulls almost all the way out and slams back in. Jimin screams in pleasure and his hands claw at the desk, wrapping around the edge desperately. Jungkook keeps a fast pace, ing hard and deep inside Jimin. The criminal is slowly unravelling, his moans filling the room.

 

    “Officer,” Jimin moans out, gripping the table so strongly his knuckles turn white. The word makes Jungkook even more , even more desperate for release. He angles Jimin’s hips so he can plunge even deeper inside him and Jimin sees stars. He's close and he tells this to Jungkook, which only seems to make him go even faster, chasing their s.

 

    Jimin comes with a shout of “officer!” and slumps against the table, Jungkook finishing soon after. He moans Jimin’s name and tightens his grip on Jimin’s hips until he fears bruises might form. Pulling out carefully, Jungkook stares at Jimin all ed out on the table. His cheeks are stained pink and his lips are slick with spit. Come covers his stomach and the top of the table, and more runs down his thighs.

 

    “Was that enough for you to take away my sentence?” Jimin asks dazedly. Jungkook smirks and pulls Jimin up into a heated kiss.

 

    “Mhmm. You're free to go.” The boys get dressed again and attempt to look presentable, and when they emerge the chief calls Jungkook into his office.

 

    “Did he confess?” he asks. Jungkook shakes his head and looks down in fake embarrassment.

 

    “Looks like we got the wrong guy. He had a solid alibi and no items on him suggesting he did it.” The chief sighs and puts his pen down tiredly.

    “Alright. Good try Jeon. He's free to go.” Jungkook leaves the office and sends Jimin a small smirk, the criminal already halfway to the door. Jimin smiles back and waves goodbye, stepping out into the street. Jungkook watches him go and for the rest of the day he can't stop thinking about pink hair and pink lips.

 
------------------
In lieu of the entire army fandom being shook as hell from that vlive skit involving a certain officer Jeon and criminal Jimin I have decided to make it into a little fic. Hope you enjoy! Comments are appreciated~