Seventeen (M)

Jikook Drabbles

   Jungkook and Jimin stumbled into the bedroom and locked the door behind them, rushing to rid themselves of their clothes. Jimin moaned as lips attached to his collarbone and he pulled off the remainder of his clothing, tugging on the waist of Jungkook’s pants needily. Jungkook got the message and stopped a red mark into Jimin’s skin.

   “Go lay on the bed,” Jungkook instructed and Jimin did so, laying on the silky sheets and watching Jungkook undress. The younger smirked when he noticed Jimin’s eyes on him and walked to the dresser slowly. He opened a drawer and pulled something out.

   “Sit up,” he commanded and Jimin sat up, smiling with delight when he saw what was in Jungkook’s hands.

   “You've been a good boy,” Jungkook said, wrapping the leather collar around Jimin’s neck and buckling it snugly. He played with the tag and smiled at the engraved words.

Park Jimin

Property of Jeon Jungkook

   “Yeah, you’re such a good boy,” he praised. Jimin hummed happily and looked up at his ‘owner’, who petted his hair gently.

   “Lay down,” Jungkook said. Jimin laid back again and spread his legs for Jungkook, who hummed in approval and pushed Jimin’s legs up to his chest.

   “You're so pretty,” Jungkook complimented as he lowered his head to at Jimin’s entrance. Jimin moaned softly and raised his head to look at Jungkook, the tag on his collar jingling quietly.

   Jungkook spread Jimin’s cheeks and his hole again, earning another quiet moan from the boy. He ed his tongue into Jimin’s warmth repeatedly, and kissing Jimin’s every once in awhile. Jimin’s cheeks were flushed red and he stared down at Jungkook, breathing heavily as he was ed by the younger’s tongue.

   Jungkook sat up and grabbed the lube from beside the bed, putting a generous amount on his fingers. He rubbed Jimin’s hole teasingly and smirked as the older let out a groan.

   “You're such a noisy boy,”Jungkook said and pushed a finger into Jimin.

   “Let me hear you moan.” Jungkook began ing his finger quickly, dragging a loud moan from Jimin’s lips.

   “Good boy,” Jungkook praised and added a second finger. He angled his fingers to hit Jimin’s prostate and the boy howled with pleasure, hands gripping the soft sheets tightly and back arching off the bed. Jungkook poured some more lube onto his fingers and ed them into Jimin quickly. He added a third finger and groaned as Jimin’s moans became louder. Jungkook pulled his fingers out of Jimin.

   “Turn around. Head down, on your knees,” he said. Jimin flipped over and buried his head in the sheets, sticking his in the air.

   “Good,” Jungkook said. He prodded at Jimin’s entrance with but didn't push in, instead rubbing his between Jimin’s cheeks. Jimin whined needily and Jungkook pulled on his collar roughly, yanking his head up.

   “You're getting impatient, Jimin.” he growled in his ear.

   “Keep being a good boy and obey your owner or there will be trouble.” Jimin nodded silently and sighed when Jungkook let go of the collar. He lowered his head again, feeling Jungkook line himself up and push in slowly. He slid in easily thanks to the amount of lube slicking Jimin’s walls from the preparation. Jimin moaned as he was filled, absolutely loving the sensation.

   Jungkook gave him a moment to adjust before pulling almost completely out and slamming back in, hitting his prostate. Jimin cried out and bit his hand to keep from screaming too loudly as Jungkook continued to abuse his prostate.

   “Scream for me, baby. Don't hold it in,” Jungkook said. He sped up, ripping a loud scream from Jimin’s lips at the intense pleasure. Jimin moaned as he was ed roughly, hand traveling to his . Jungkook caught him and pulled his hand away, setting it back on the bed.

   “No,” Jungkook said breathily. He tugged on Jimin’s collar again and pulled his head up, deepening the arch in Jimin’s back. Jimin felt slightly choked but he didn't mind, too caught up in the overwhelming pleasure of Jungkook ing him.

   The new position allowed Jungkook to hit his prostate even more accurately and Jimin soon came undone, and whimpering and begging for mercy as he came hard. Come painted his stomach and the sheets white and he squeezed his eyes shut as his washed over him. Jungkook moaned loudly as well and shot off inside him, the warm liquid filling Jimin.

   When Jungkook pulled out he let go of Jimin’s collar so he could relax and the older turned to face Jungkook. He sighed when Jungkook played with the tag on his collar once more.

   “You're a very good boy, Jimin. And you belong to me.”

------------------

Some appreciating all the chokers Jimin wears. My theory is he likes stuff around his neck so this was born