Nine

Jikook Drabbles

Jimin pulled the bowstring back and took aim, letting the arrow fly and sighing as it hit the target.

   “5 points. How can you shoot so well?” he complained to Jungkook, who shot an arrow that hit 9 points.

   “Want some help, hyung?” Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. He needed to get better at archery before the Idol Olympics or the team would be in trouble. Jungkook put his bow down and stood behind Jimin.

   “Try shooting one,” he instructed. Jimin nocked an arrow and shot, earning 6 points. Jungkook studied what he was doing and smiled encouragingly when Jimin looked at him questioningly.

   “Here, pull the arrow back.” Jimin did so and Jungkook stood facing Jimin, watching his form.

   “Make sure your knuckle is under your jaw, like this,” he shifted Jimin’s arm so his hand was positioned correctly.

   “Can you see where you're aiming better now?” Jimin nodded.

   “Okay, shoot,” Jungkook said and smiled when the arrow hit the 8 point mark.

   “Much better. You're still a little off, so get another arrow and I'll help you aim.” Jimin followed the orders and Jungkook moved to stand behind Jimin. He held Jimin’s arm in place and looked down the arrow at the target. His head was basically resting on Jimin’s shoulder and his breath tickled Jimin’s cheek, which was turning pink from the close proximity.

   “Where are you aiming right now?”

   “The centre,” Jimin said nervously, his voice hitching as he struggled to stay focused with Jungkook so close. Jungkook moved Jimin’s arm that held the bow and pointed the arrow at the centre of the target.

   “There, now you're aiming at the centre. Try closing your left eye, you'll be able to aim more accurately,” he instructed. Jimin closed his eye.

   “Better?” Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and Jungkook stepped back.

   “Let it fly.” Jimin let go and the arrow struck the centre, a perfect bulls eye. Jimin spun to look at Jungkook in surprise and excitement.

   “Wow, I got a bulls eye!” he shouted happily. Jungkook grinned at him and pulled Jimin into a hug.

   “Good job! Now keep practicing like I showed you and you'll be an expert in no time.” Jimin smiled up at Jungkook and kissed him, rising onto his toes. Jungkook pulled Jimin’s body against his and kissed back sweetly. When they separated he patted Jimin on the head and the older frowned, lowering back onto his heels.

   “Thanks for helping,” Jimin said with a pout, upset at being patted. Jungkook giggled at his cute hyung and picked his bow back up.

   “You're welcome,” he said. He shot an arrow at the centre, right next to Jimin’s, and the older couldn't help smiling proudly at the younger’s skill. Golden maknae, indeed.

--------------------
Because I love archery (maybe too much) and those bangtan bombs of them shooting had me shook