One

Jikook Drabbles

The couple walked home from school together everyday. Today, as they reached the safety of their neighbourhood Jungkook slid his hand into Jimin’s and intertwined their fingers. Jimin squeezed his hand, grateful for the warmth in the cool autumn air, and Jungkook squeezed back.

   “How was your day?” Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed and leaned his head on Jungkook’s shoulder for a moment before straightening again.

   “It was tiring. School is literal hell,” Jimin complained. Jungkook chuckled at him but agreed with a nod.

   “So how was your day?” Jimin countered. Jungkook put on a bitter smile.

   “Not great. But that just means tomorrow will be better,” he reasoned. Jimin hummed in agreement. That's one thing he loved about Jungkook. He was always looking on the bright side, a sharp contrast to Jimin’s pessimistic views. They came up on Jimin’s house and the smaller turned to face Jungkook.

   “See you tomorrow?” he asked cutely. Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin’s forehead affectionately.

   “Of course,” he answered. He let go of Jimin’s hand and watched him until he was inside, waving one last time as Jimin disappeared behind the door. He smiled to himself, his heart full of warmth, and walked down the block to his house.

 
----------------------------------------
This first one is super short but I have some longer ones planned so stick around haha